Birthday

"Are you ready to have the best birthday yet?" The Joker asked me while holding my hand. We where currently walking to the car.

"Wee! Is there going to be cake and everything?" I asked dreamily, I can't believe my pudin' is making me something for my birthday.

"Well, if I told you where would the surprise be huh?" The Joker said winking.

"Thank you thank you thank you..." I kept repeating while jumping into his back.

"Awe Harley, baby, doll, you know I'd do anything for you" The Joker said kissing my forehead. 

Once we where in front of the car I jumped to my seat and buckled up while Mistah J got on his seat. I glared at him until he buckled up.

"You know, nothing is goinf to happen to me you need to stop worring." The Joker said speeding off. 

"Well then why do you make ME buckle up?" I asked raising an eyebrow. 

"Simple, if something where to happen, you wouldn't be even a little bit hurt" The Joker mumbled. 

"Well! I don't want you to get hurt" I said back.

"Okay okay, I will be buckling up but please stop glaring at me." The Joker said in a growl. 

"Alright, puddin'!" I laughed back.

Once we where in this dancing club. It looked fancy and seemed really expensive. But for a strange reason nobody was coming inside except us. We walked inside the club smiling. 

"Did you rent this whole thing for me puddin'?" I asked noticing that the only people here apart from us where his henchman.

"Uh, let's just say... I came to terms with the owner." 

"Aw, thank you so much Mistah J!" I yelled wrapping my arms around him

"Harley you want to know something?" The joker said holding me close to his chest.

"What is it Puddin'?" I asked looking up at Mistah J.

"I love you" He said kissing my forehead.

"I lov-" I was about to answer back when a voice inturrupted me.

"Harley!" I heard Poison Ivy say behind me.

"Red!" I screamed pulling away from J and hugging her.

"Joker, I'm not impressed. Not inviting me to Harley's party? You have no idea how hard it was for me to find out where you where throwing the party. But Catwoman heard from Eddy, that you threaten Cassandra." Ivy snaped at the Joker. 

"Who is Cassandra?" I asked Ivy while pulling away.

"Cassandra is the club's owner" Ivy answered. 

"Really? Mistah J?" I said looking at Mistah J.

"Wait- I can explain-" The Joker mumbled back.

"You threaten someone for me?! That is the sweetest thing someone has done for me!" I yelled running and throwing my hands around The Joker again.

"Well Harley, me and Selina just came to drop of our gifts" Ivy said, with that said Selina came out of the shadows. 

"What is it?!" I asked jumping. 

"Here you go!" Selina said handing me a long box. I quickly opened it and saw a new bat.

 I quickly opened it and saw a new bat

"Thank you Selina!" I said jumping.

"And here is your other gift!" said Ivy handing me a square box. 

I pealed it opened and then opened the box. I squealed seeing a new gun.

"Thank you, thank you"  I repeated

"Now out." The Joker said and with the his henchman took the girls away. 

"That was rude puddin'" I said pouting. 

"Come now Harley, let's go home the police is coming" The Joker said pulling me towards the exit. 

We ran inside the car and speed off. I turned up the music and started listening to some tunes. In no time we where back at our house.

"Now let me give you your gift" The Joker said pulling me inside his office.

"What is puddin'?" I asked smiling.

He searched through his stuff and found and box. He gave it me with a smile.

I ripped the box and saw the most beautiful jacket. 

"Thanks, thanks, thanks!" I screamed jumping and hugging him

"You're welcome." The Joker said. 

"I think right now is the perfect time for a change in my outfit!" I screamed running towards the door.

"Haha" The Joker laughed. 

I was about to leave when I turned around and looked one last time at the joker.

"I love you so so so much pudin'" I said, before he could answer I closed the door and ran towards my closet.