Obsessed Nerd

"You've gotta be kidding me" I muttered to myself. 

This asylum was worst than Arkham and let me tell you that is a lot to say. Not only that but the people here, jeez, they treat me like crap.  

I miss having my puddin' around. Without him there in fun. No bombs, no fights, no laughs. It sucks honestly. I miss him so much.

"Puddin'" I mumbled, either way nobody could hear me. I was in solitary. 

I heard a the click of the door and looked at the guard walking in. He seemed new...

"Harley come on!" The guard sad grabbing me and pulling me. He seemed to be talking me to an exit. My puddin' must have sent him.

"Heh...let's go" I whispered happily. My puddin' found me. But who is the henchman?

We finally got out by a back door and whoever this guy was, pulled me inside a car. This was easier than was I expected. He speed off and I started cracking up.

"Are we going to meet up with my puddin' now or later?" I asked joyfully. 

"Puddin'? Oh, you meat the Joker? No." The man said in a low dark voice. 

I stared at him and turned towards the window. I was finally free! 

After a few minutes we got into a house. Was my puddin' here?! I jumped quickly and walked in.

"What? Wait you aren't a henchman are ya? Are you like the president of my fan club or something?" I asked looking around

"What? Wait you aren't a henchman are ya? Are you like the president of my fan club or something?" I asked looking around. There where pictures of me and copies of the outfits I had worn. There was also a beautiful cage in the middle of the room. 

"As a matter of fact, I am!" The guy said pulling off his glasses and hat off. "I'm Ed." 

In seconds he pushed me inside the cage and locked the door. I gasped and let out a cried. You've gotta be kidding me. 

"Hey, Ed, I'm starving can you order pizza?" I said sitting in the cage playing with my fingers. I'm not in the mood to fight him right now. Specially an obsessed nerd freak. 

Aperantly my reaction caught him off guard since he didn't seem to know whether to ask for the pizza or not. 

"Uh.. sure" He said finally deciding and pulling out his cellphone. I played silently with my hair and sat while I waited for the pizza to come.

"Lalalala" I sang, I was honestly so bored and I wanted my Mistah J to come. I miss having him around with me. 

Honestly.

How do I get myself into this situation? I have the worst luck ever. No joke.