First Superhero Act

*Harley's P.O.V.*

"Harleen!" I heard Batman knock through the door. I have been locked here since God knows when and I haven't eaten a single thing.

"What?" I snapped back still pissed. I went and opened the door.

Before I could screamed more into his face he jumped forward and holded my neck. Not in a chocking way, he was just holding it. After a few seconds he pulled away and I looked down noticing he had placed a chocker necklace in my neck.

 After a few seconds he pulled away and I looked down noticing he had placed a chocker necklace in my neck

"Gee, thanks for the gift, but I'm still mad" I said rolling my eyes.

"It's not a gift Harleen. It's just something to protect you, it monitors where you are at all times, if you try to take it off it will start burning until you leave it alone, and if you try to leave for the Joker Robin has a button that he will use to shock you until you pass out. Giving us enough time to go for you." Batman said calmly.

"I feel like I'm in prison." I mumbled feeling suffocated. I miss Mistah J...

"I promise to get rid of it once you understand how bad the Joker is for you okay Harleen?" Batman said pulling my chin up.

"Okay B man" I said back.

"Batman! Harleen! Robin! Come on! Dinner is ready!" Batgirl screamed.

Batman chuckle while motioning me to following him. I walked behind him noticing every little thing around me.

This wasn't a house nor a cave like everyone said that Batman lived in. This was a mansion. After a few minutes we got into the dining room. Batgirl was sitting in front of Robin and Batman was next to Robin. Leaving me to sit next to Batgirl.

"I'm tired of wearing our costumes" Robin whined.

"Calm down Robin, I told you to get a softer fabric." Batgirl snapped back.

"Once Harleen understands the Joker's real means and she becomes sane again we will be able to take our masks around her." Batman said.

Before I could argue back I heard the door open and a butler came out with trays of food. He put a plate filled with everyone's dinner in front of each person. Robin was having mini burgers, Batgirl was having spaghetti, and Batman chicken. Then the plate was put in front of me giving me fish.

Yuck. I hate fish. I pulled my tongue out in disgust.

"You don't like it?" The butler asked.

"Nope sorry Butly" I said.

"I was going to get you your favorite food but all I could find about your favorite food was well, candy." The butler said removing my plate.

"Yum! Now I want candy" I said while hearing my stomach grumble.

"Should I prepare our guest something different?" The butler asked Batman.

  "No, it's alright. I'll give her some of my chicken it's too much for me either way" Batman said putting a piece of chicken in a plate.

"I can share some of my spaghetti too!" Batgirl said smiling with putting some spaghetti on the plate.

"I guess you can have a mini burger" Robin said placing a tiny burger in my plate.

The plate now looked complete. I smiled and started eating.

I was almost done with my meal when an annoying alarm started to sound.

"What? Fire detector?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"No. We have trouble in Gotham. Let's go" Batman said.

He ran out of the room with Robin and batgirl trailing behind. I was about to keep eating when I heard Robin's voice.

"HARLEEN YOU TOO!" Robin yelled.

I was about to decline when I remembered the stupid chocker. I growled and pulled away from the table running towards where I heard the voice.

I walked thowards the front door and saw the car of Batman standing there. Next to the car was Robin's motorcycle and Batgirl's motorcycle too.

As soon as I got there Batgirl and Robin sped off. Leaving me no choice other than going with Batman in his car.

I climbed in the car and closed the door behind me. Once I was in the car Robin sped off. I silently laid my head in the window looking outside. I want my pudin' back.

Once we where in the destination. Batman climbed out the car, I got out after him and noticed the place. It was an old storage place

I could hear the gunshots.

"Come on Harleen!" Batman said motioning for me to follow him.

"I don't have any weapons" I snapped back.

"Uh, here" He said throwing me a gun. Which I cached easily.

"Remember Harleen, try to shoot any of us and you chocker is going to burn up

"Remember Harleen, try to shoot any of us and you chocker is going to burn up." Batman said while running towards the gunshot sounds.

I growled and ran after him. Once I was in the scene of action I pulled out the gun and started to shoot people.

I then noticed in the shadows his figure.

--------------------
Thanks for everything ya'll o hope you enjoy this chapter and comment telling me what you thought. By the way ya'll check out this book it's pretty amazing.
It's called Mixed Life
Find it with jessietheBOSS
Thanks for the support. <3
Special thanks to everyone who has been supporting me.