Dream or Nightmare

"Harleen! What is wrong with you, you selfish girl!"My dad growled out, while holding my shoulder. 

"Dad?" I asked.

"Why? Why the Joker? You where such a nice sweet girl" My mom cried from behind my dad, while falling to the ground.

"Naive! Naive stupid child! We gave you everything, and you escaped with the most wanted criminal" My dad kept growing. His grip on my holder getting strong.

"Ouch! Ouch! It hurts" I hissed while I fell on my knees. 

"It's all your fault" My dad said letting go and turning around to face my mom.

He pulled out a gun and shot her straight into her forehead. I gasped and threw my body into my parents back. I started hitting him as hard as I could. Out of no where I got out a knife and stabbed my dad. I kept stabbing each time faster.

"Harleen! Let go!" My dad gasped.

"Why?! I hate you! I hate you!" I screamed while stabbing faster and faster.

(End of dream)

I gasped and opened my eyes. Sweat dripped from my forehead and tears fell from my eyes.

I looked around the bed and saw...nothing. The Joker was gone, leaving me alone for me to suffer with my dream.

I looked down to the bedside table and saw my phone. I grabbed and looked at the screen. There where 4 missed calls from Bruce and 1 text message of the Joker. I unlocked the phone and saw the Joker's message.

"Come to my office when you wake up, I'm sorry I had to go... I'm working on a new gift for Batman... HAhahaHAHAhA  -Mr. J" 

I got out of the bed and walked out of the bedroom and through the halls. Everyone stared at my with serious faces. I kept walking with my head held up until I got in front of the door that lead to Mr. J's office.

I slowly knocked and waited for him to answer, once he didn't I knocked again but this time stronger. 

"Come in!" the Joker growled with the most horrible dark voice I've ever heard him use. 

I slowly opened the door and walked towards Mr. J. His back was facing me and he seemed to be working on something. I was about to hug him from behind when he holded out his hand and started to choke me. He hasn't even seen who I am.

"Mr. J..." I gasped. 

He realized his mistake and let go. Turning around.

"I'm sorry Harley! I thought you would wake up later" The Joker said getting up and throwing his arms around me.

"It's okay puddin', but what's wrong? What are you so worried about?" I asked noticing the broken pencils in his desk.

"They are looking for you..." the Joker mumbled laying his head on my head. 

"Who?" I whispered back.

"Everyone, the police, Batman, and apparently Bruce Wayne asked for everyone to look for you" the Joker growled furiously. 

I was about to growl back and tell him to calm down when I remembered my dream. I fell to my knees.

"What's wrong Pumpkin?" the Joker asked while kneeling next to me. 

"Nothing..." I mumbled, I hope he believes my lie. 

"Don't lie to me Harleen" the Joker said. 

"I had this dream, it's stupid I know." I said while looking at his eyes. 

"No it's not stupid Harley. What was it about?" He asked pulling me towards his lap. 

"My dad killed my mom... and I killed my dad" I said throwing my head into his shoulder. 

"Shh" the Joker said kissing my neck. 

"Mr.J....?" I asked in a low voice.

"Huh?" the Joker asked 

"Thank you" I said in a low voice. "I've never felt more alive and protected" 

"Now Pumpkin I've got a surprise for you, follow me!" The Joker said pulling me from the ground. 

He holded my hand while walking towards a door. He made me close my eyes and I heard as stuff started to move. 

"Now open your eyes!" the Joker said. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful dress ever. 

"I LOVE IT!" I screamed jumping into his arms

"We are going to the party of Deathstroke tonight" the joker said

"Why...?" I asked confused not sure if he liked parties.

"I have to talk some business with Deathstroke and after that, I promise we can go kill some people, alright?" the Joker answered.

"Yes Mr.J!" I said kissing his lips.