Finding Home

"We're home!" The Joker said dragging me inside. The place looked like a dumpster. 

After he screamed in ran two dogs. They looked sadistic. They started to growl and walk near me. I slowly backed away and started shaking in fear. Each step I took they would too.

"Calm down! She's not food!" The Joker said trying to calm them down. But clearly not helping. I don't know what to do!

"Stop! Sit!" I screamed in the most strong and demanding voice I had. After that both of the dogs sat on the ground bowing their heads.

"Wha..wait...what?" The Joker gasped, he seemed as if he had seen a ghost.

"Aw! You're so cute!" I screamed petting both of the dogs.

"Bud and Lou never stop" The Joker said pointing at the dogs. 

After that The Joker got hold of me embracing me on a hug. Bud and Lou growled at The Joker and ran off. The Joker smiled and kept dragging me until we were in a room. It seemed like his bedroom. It had a queen size bed with dark green sheets. The walls where painted black and it was full with either smiles of pictures of Batman with darts stuck on them. 

"Wait! I've got a surprise" The Joker said pulling away and looking for something in a box.

"What is it pudin'?" I said, and as soon as I said that he pulled out a black and red outfit. 

"Tada" The Joker said. "This is going to be your new costume, so nobody can recognize you. Until you are ready of coarse." The Joker said throwing the costume to me. 

"But people can still see half of my face." I pointed out.

"The acid bleached your skin and you are going to wear a red lipstick and nobody will see who you really are" The Joker said giving me the lipstick.

I nodded and walked into the bathroom. I quickly took a shower, dried my hair, and changed into my outfit. After that I put on the lipstick and walked out.

 After that I put on the lipstick and walked out

Joker gasped and let out a whistle. He smoothly checked me out and smirked making me blush. 

"Well aren't you a beautiful lady?" The Joker said smiling.

"Thanks," I said blushing even more.

"Come on Harley girl, follow me, you are going to meet my henchmen" The Joker said holding my hand.

I smiled back and followed him. We walked through halls and halls. On door led to another and we ended up standing in front of a stage. I gasped as I saw around me. There where a bunch of man looking up to us, each and everyone of them looked strong. 

"Hello, hello" The Joker said with his famous grin. "I have gotten you guys together to meet Harley" 

When he took a breath the air filled with whistles and people screaming stuff like 'I'd bang that' 'hot' etc. 

"Shut up!" The Joker screamed, I turned to see his face, I've never seen him so mad " If any of you touch her or harass her you won't live a day after! I don't share what's mine" The Joker kept basically hissing. After those words everyone shut up.

When we were done The Joker grabbed my arm and dragged me harshly. I hissed in pain but kept walking. He walked back into the room and basically threw me to the bed. He ruffled his green hair and sighed trying to calm down. 

I got up off the bed and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. I laid my head on his chest. After a few long seconds I felt his arms hugging me back.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"They are such idiots and perverts, if they even look at you in a bad way you tell me okay? Okay pumpkin?" The Joker whispered in my ear. I had forgotten about the situation that had just happened.

"Yes, don't worry about that. You are their leader they wouldn't betray you" I said trying to calm him completely.

"Thank you Pumpkin" The Joker said kissing my forehead. After that he grinned and started laughing "Wanna go have fun? Maybe Batsy can join us?"

"Yes!" I screamed jumping up and down. 

My first crime.