The Trip

I laughed while I was being dragged away from Arkham. A part of my hoped that the Joker would hear and he would come for me. But it was almost impossible. 

"Shut up lady" One guard mumbled next to me. 

I was strapped into a chair. 

"Make me" I said with a grin. That earned me a slap in the right cheek. I hissed in pain and glared at him. 

I felt the cold air slapping my skin. Every guard was propearly dressed for the snow. But not me and it wasn't as if the cared. I was placed inside a jet. 

"Are you going to let me free? It's not like I'm going to leaveeee" I whinned once the plane started to move. 

"We aren't stupid Harleen" a guard said.

"Harley" I corrected with a grin. 

"Don't you worry Harley. Trust me. Once you get to this new asylum you will be Harleen. The Joker ain't coming to get ya." Another guard said.

"Shut up" I hissed. 

Once I am free I am going to kill every single one of this guards. I'll cut their heads of and feed them to Bud and Lou. Speaking of which, Batman probably locked them up in a zoo or some crap like that. 

"What are you going to do about it?" The guard said with a smirk.

I kept silent with a hard look. I am not sure whether Mistah J is coming for me or not. But I know that while I am here I will fight back. I still have hope that Mistah J finds me. 

"He ain't coming" One guard that hadn't spoken until now said. It felt like he was reading my mind. 

"How do ya know?" I asked keeping my glare. 

"I'm just saying Harley, don't keep your hopes up." He said with a shrug.

"Well enough chat time to go to sleep." A guard said holding up a needle. 

"No, wait, I hate needles" I said trying to keep my body away from it. 

The guard smiled and in a swift move he injected the needle in my neck. I felt everything twirl around me and then I was knocked off. 

------------------------

Hiya, sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to introduce you my new book. It's called 'Joker and Harley Quinn Oneshots'. I hope you give it a try. It's made by me. You can find it in my profile. Please give it a try, requests are open. 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/83382668-joker-and-harley-quinn-oneshots

com/story/83382668-joker-and-harley-quinn-oneshots