Bruce Wayne

I want to dedicate this chapter to amazing persons:

Fizzy1125_

jessietheBOSS

ashleyhemmo96

Skulls_and_blood

Thank you guys for the support. You have no idea how much it means to me. I'm trying to update each day but sometimes it's a bit hard for me. 

Suicide Squad is the best movie ever ya'll. Also anyone out there wants to help me edit this book? English is my second language... thanks <3

Stay evil, doll face...
=============================================================

"Harleen!" Bruce said standing up and shaking my hand while giving me a kiss in the cheek. 

"Hello Bruce" I said when he pulled away. I smiled softly and sat on the chair in front of me.

Soon after a waitress walked in. It was a young teenage boy, he looked about 18 years old. He smiled at us and pulled out a notepad. 

"Hello, would you like to order?" The waitress said. I was about to decline so I could see the menu a bit more.

"Yes, I would like 2 of the usual one for me and one for her" Bruce said. With that the waitress smiled and walked away. With that I was already mad. I wanted to ask for my own food not him asking for me.

"Uh.. thanks?" I said not wanting to be rude.

 I felt my phone buzz in my bag. I quickly pulled it out and checked it. It was a text from the Joker. 

"Almost there ;), keep up a conversation. Let's see how much of a bitch is Wayne -Mr J."

I got my phone back into my bag and looked back at Bruce. He seemed to be staring at me deeply. Not with shame or anything. It was more as if I was something new, not seen by anyone before.

"What?" I asked confused. Do I have something it my teeth or something?

"Nothing, it's just... you're different. I can feel it" Bruce said.

"Wha..what? Hahaha, no" I said laughing nervously. Did he know about the incident in the asylum?

"It's probably nothing..no wait...did you dye your hair?" Bruce said laughing.

I pulled my hair and noticed for the first time that the tips of my hair where different colors. One side was red and the other side was blue. I had seen it already, but it really didn't sunk in.

"Yeah... this salon... I wanted to try something new" I said smiling trying to make it sound realistic.

"Yeah, it looks great, maybe next-" He was about to continue when I gun shot interrupted him.

*Bam*

It came from behind me. I slowly turned around and saw Mr. J with his henchman behind him. Mr. J started to shoot people. He walked up to our table and smiled. 

"Oh Harleeeeeeeen there you are" the Joker said pulling me from the waist and pulling me to him. I looked done at Bruce. He texted someone quickly before the Joker took his phone. He threw it to the ground and step above it making it break.

"Let the lady go Joker" Bruce said.

"And what is a rich boy going to do about it?" The Joker laughed. 

"Nothing but we are" A voice said behind us. We quickly turned around and saw Batgirl and Robin standing there. 

(The Video is just to present you to Batgirl and Robin if you don't know them)

"The kids are here but where is daddy?" the Joker said raising an eyebrow.

"Your tricks are getting old Joker, Batman can't be disturbed with your appearance anymore" Robin said.

"The jokes are better when the audience doesn't get them" The Joker said pulling a bunch of hand grenades and throwing them around. 

Batgirl and Robin started jumping and doing their little tricks trying to escape the Joker's grenades. I turned to look down to Bruce but he was long gone.

"I guess Bruce got scared...typical for rich boy" I said with a laugh.

"Aw, but the party just started" the Joker said laughing. He laugh got cut short when we saw the outline of Batman.

"Batman..." I gasped.

"Party is over" the Joker said throwing a new grenade. This one not only caused a huge explosion but also a lot of fog. 

I could feel the Joker dragging me as he ran. I kept up holding his hand. Finally we were out, some of the henchman were at the door while others seemed to still be inside. The Joker pulled my into a purple Lamborghini. 

He smiled to me and started to speed up. I could see some of the police was following us but batman was long gone. The Joker kept speeding up until we lost the police. We went back the the place he was staying.

I smiled and got out of the car, as soon as I was out the Joker hold my hand pulling me inside. I smiled and looked at the side of his face. He was full of surprises. 

"Batsy ruined the party" I whined while pouting.

"Don't worry Harley, this wasn't the first and won't be the last." The Joker said with a grin. "But next time Pumpkin, you're going to have a gun" 

I knew exactly what he wanted. He wanted me to kill with him, and that is what I am going to do because...I love this man.

I yawned and quickly closed my mouth. But that didn't stop the Joker from letting out a laugh. 

"Can we go to sleep..?" I asked shyly. 

"Of coarse" the Joker agreed.

We went back into the bedroom. He just threw his jacked off and jumped into the bed. I went into the bathroom and changed into black sleeping shorts, and a red sleeping shirt that said 'stay evil'.

I ran outside and laid in the bed. I wrapped my arms around him but he didn't seem to respond. Just when I was about to completely fall asleep, I felt his arms wrap my frame in an overprotective way.