First Dead Body

"Bernie where were you?!" I screamed while walking through the door where Bernie sat drinking all types of different beers and vodkas. Around him sat his 3 best friends.

"Right here with my buds Quinz, now be a dear and bring me a the tiny vodka bottle that's in the refrigerator." Bernie said scratching his stomach with his hes free hand.

"Get up and do it yourself?! I can't believe you left me there! Geez!" I screamed throwing me high heels into the ground.

"I was busy alright bitch?! Worry about other things and stop annoying me!" Bernie said getting up and walking up to me.

"Excuse me?! I had to walk to the nearest bus station for 30 minutes straight with this ridiculously high heels!" I screamed back and him trying to push him off me.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Stop it!" He said pulling a knife out of his right pocket.

"Bernie no wait-" Before I could say anything more he punched me in the stomach. With that I feel to the ground.

"You're dead to me!" He screamed kneeling in front of me. I could feel the blade touching slightly my neck.

*Bam*

I looked up and saw Bernie's eyes close and his body fall into the ground.

*Bam*

*Bam*

*Bam*

I gasped and turned my head around seeing the 3 bodies on the couch, exactly the bodies of Bernie's best friends. Then I heard a laugh coming from next to me. I slowly turned my head and saw a hand pulling me up, when I was standing up and moved my gaze up and saw...him.

"Mr...Mr J?" I said gasping.

"Harley! What a surprise!" The Joker said cracking up.

"Huh?" I said confused. How did he know I lived here?

"Get the bodies out and clean up. Now!" The Joker screamed and in came to persons with white painted faces.

That has always confused me. It seems like the joker is wearing no makeup. Like if it's his skin color, but it way to white. Then his lips, I know that is lipstick and I've seen him without it, but his skin, it has always been pale white since the first time I've seen it. Then I noticed he wasn't wearing the asylum clothes, which were basically and orange shirt and orange pants. He was wearing a dark blue sweat pants and a purple expensive looking jacket. He looked...amazing?

"What are you doing? How did you get here?" I asked with wide eyes.

"I followed you, and I came to visit my favorite doctor. Tell me Harley have you ever seen a dead body?" The Joker said and hugged me. That just shocked me.

"Uh what do you mean?" I asked.

"Wait, I'm thirsty could you please bring me bottle of water Harley? Please?" He asked pulling away from the hug.

"Sure" With that I walked into the kitchen.

I got a water bottle from the fridge and sprinted back. He wasn't there, nor were the bodies. Everything was perfectly clean.

"Mr. J?" I asked.

Nobody answered. Maybe I am going insane? No, this was all true. I shook my head and walked into my bedroom, it was no longer Bernie's bedroom too. I quickly changed and went to sleep.