Ivy Day Out

"Perfect" I mumbled looking at my new outfit. It was simply perfect and Mistah J was going to love it.

The outfit was simple and sweet. A shirt that says 'Daddy's Lil Monster' with the jacket the Joker had given me. Also I was wearing red & blue shorts with a black and golden belt. I was wearing also a pair of white high heel/boots. My hair was up into two ponytails and my makeup was simple, one eye blue and the other pink, with one of my favorite red lipsticks.

I ran out of the bathroom and straight to Mistah J's room

I ran out of the bathroom and straight to Mistah J's room. I knocked lightly.

"Go away, I'm busy" The Joker growled.

"It's me, puddin'" I said lightly.

"Harley, come in" The Joker said this time with a lighter voice.

I walked inside the office. As soon as I was inside Mistah J looked up at me. His mouth hanged open in shock.

"Whatcha' think?" I asked twirling around.

"You look...amazing." The Joker said getting up from his desk and holding my wrist.

"Thanks pu-" I was about to finish when the Joker cut me off.

"The jacket sure mentions that you belong to me. But you need something else..." The Joker said moving away from me and looking around his desk "it must be here".

The Joker kept looking until he found a chocker. He pulled it out and handed to me. It said 'puddin''.

"Thank you Mistah J!" I said putting the chocker and throwing my arms around him

"You're welcome, and remember Harley, you are MINE and I don't share my stuff" the Joker said in a hard voice.

"I know Mistah J" I said back.

"Okay" The Joker said while going back to his desk and sitting down.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked sitting on top of his desk.

"I'm going to plan some stuff. You can go out with the house plant" The Joker said starting to write in his papers.

"Awe, okay Mista J" I said leaving his office not wanting to disturb his work. I sat on the door outside while laying my head on the door.

I got out my phone and started to call Ivy.

*Riing*

*Riing*

*Riing*

*Rii-*

"Ivy!" I said with a happy voice.

"Harley, meet me in Gotham's Mall, I've got a surprise!" Ivy said before I could mention anything. With that she hanged up the phone.

"Pudin'! I'm leaving to the mall" I yelled through the door.

"Mhm, be careful!" The Joker yelled back.

I quickly left the place. I didn't want to take Mistah J's car so I did what everyone would do. I stole a car.

Once I was at the mall, I was going to call Ivy when out of nowhere she popped out with that Bruce Wayne behind her.

"Red!" I screamed while hugging her.

"I got you this gift Harley! The one and only Bruce Wayne is taking us to a shopping Spree!" Ivy said with a pissed off Bruce behind us.

"Are you Mistah Wayne?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"N-Yes" Bruce growled out.

"Wee! Thank you Mistah Wayne" I said while jumping into his back. Something about my moves made him relax. Which confused me.

"Let's go shopping!" Ivy yelled while jumping up and down.

*6 hours later*

"Thank you for carrying my bags Mistah Wayne" I said with a smile. Bruce was being so kind and carrying me and and Ivy's bags.

"You realise he didn't have a choice right Harley?" Ivy asked, we where currently walking towards my car.

"Huh, what do you mean?" I asked confused.

"My lipstick, I created this lipstick which makes man do what I tell them to do." Ivy said proudly. 

"Oh" I said feeling disappointed "I thought you where nice!" I growled at Bruce.

He simply rolled his eyes.

"Hey Harley, I'm going to do some more shopping. You wanna come along or not?" Ivy asked while making Bruce placed my bags in 'my' car.

"No, Mistah J is probably worried. I forgot my phone" I said looking again in my bag.

"Alright, bye Hunnie" Ivy said while leaving with Bruce.

I sped off in my car. Once I made it to Mistah J's hideout I ran inside almost falling with all the bags. I dropped them in the door and realised the place was trashed. Did Batman came?

"Harley" One of Joker's henchman said while staring at me in shock.

"Hello" I said.

"The Joker, he has been looking everywhere for you." He said.

I gasped and ran up to Mistah J's office. I walked inside and noticed he wasn't there. I looked around in the office. Everything was teared apart.

I walked outside the office and ran into our bedroom. I slowly walked inside and noticed the Joker sitting in my side of the bed with a knife.

"Go away or I'll fucking kill you" The Joker growled throwing a the knife at me. It passed right next to my face. He didn't even know who was it that I was.

"Mistah J?" I asked in a low voice.

"Pumpkin pie?" The Joker said getting up from the bed and walking towards me. He pinned me against the wall.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled out.

"Don't you ever leave me again" He said while holding a knife in my neck.

"I won't leave you" I said in a low voice.

"I got worried" The Joker said pulling his knife away.

"I told you I was going to the mall" I said looking into his eyes.

"I was scared you wouldn't answer" The Joker said pulling me into a hug.

"I forgot my phone" I said hugging him back.

We started to mumble sweet things and ended up cuddling in bed. His arms were wrapped around my frame and my head was laying in his chest. I fell asleep there.