Not Home

"Uhh" I whined while rubbing my head.

I spread my arms and felt the bed. It felt different. It was more soft and fluffy. I growled and opened my eyes. The light blinded me for a minute but after a bit my eyes got used to the light. I slowly sat up.

This wasn't Mistah J's bedroom. This room looked old and it was just huge.

I slowly got up from the bed. My eyes wondered around the room trying to find my hammer or gun. Once I didn't catch anything I went to the nearest door.

I opened to find a huge bathroom. I walked towards the mirror and saw a completely different looking Harley, than from last night. My hair was up in two buns, and I had this black and red swimming suit looking outfit. Also I was wearing this purple cape.

(Ignore Power Girl, I just wanted to show you how Harley looked

(Ignore Power Girl, I just wanted to show you how Harley looked.)

I let out a scream. Faster than I thought possible ran three persons: Batman, Robin, and Batgirl.

"What's wrong?!" Robin yelled with a worried expression.

"What's wrong?! You wanna know what's wrong?! I'm in this weird place and I don't know where my puddin' is!" I screamed frustrated.

"I would recommend not trying to run away, Batman and Robin took the time to put some bars in the window that shock you if you touch them..." Batgirl said scratching her neck.

"Wow, amazing now I'm kidnapped by a superhero! Aren't you like supposed to be the good guy?" I whined.

"We didn't kidnap you Harleen, just see it as a vacation. The Joker doesn't care for anyone else than himself. You're a intelligent Doctor, and as I see pretty strong. You could be a superhero..." Batman argued after my whining.

"No! Mistah J loves me! I'm not meant to be a superhero I'm meant to be catching some laughs next to my puddin'" I said while crossing my arms.

"If he loves you wouldn't he had come for you?!" Batman growled while leaving with the kids behind them.

I collapsed on the ground and sighed. A teardrop fell down my cheek. I missed my puddin', he would never leave me here. Would he?

~~~~~~
*Batman P.O.V.* (SURPRISE)

"You think the Joker is not coming for Harley?" Dick asked once we left Harleen's new room.

"First of all, it's Harleen. Second, I know for a fact he is coming for her. But right now he is locked in Arkham Asylum again, so that should buy us some time" I replied.

"Buy us time for what?" Barbara asked.

"To save Harleen from his madness" I replied walking away from them and into my office.

I've investigated about Harleen. She's known to be quite a genius. But now that the Joker has caught his eye he isn't planning on letting go.

Since the first moment I saw her in her office I noticed how beautiful and amazing she was. I can tell how the Joker corrupted her mind and made her... Well... His.

But now that I've got her I might be able to fix it. To make her a hero, she is strong. I just need to get her to stop loving the Joker... And maybe for a change love... Me?

~~~~~~~
*The Joker's P.O.V* (ANOTHER SURPRISE)

I stared up at the ceiling. The bed here at the asylum has always had that of a cold feeling. Being here maybe me feel like a fish out of the ocean.

Stupid Batman always having to ruin my fun.

I've finally started getting feelings again. Apart from enjoying people's pain. Now that I've met Harley everything has been different.

For a change I've thought a little less about how to kill Batman. And that is shocking coming from me.

But once I can finally be a little happy Batman has to come and still her from me.

Well not this time.

I'm coming Harley.

Wait for me.