Party Gone Wrong

My computer decided to break down on me so I'm updating from my phone. I'll try my best. Love ya'll!
===================
"Come on Harley" the Joker said while my door of the car.

"Yeah" I said hopping off the car.

I can feel everyone's constant stare. They've never seen Mr. J with a girl. Mr. J wrapped his arm around my shoulders and started to walk. We where getting into this huge house. It was full with criminals. Once we where inside Mr. J let go and went to Death stroke.

I standed awkwardly looking around, everyone kept staring. I was about to go to thebathroom when I caught eyes with Red!

"Red!" I said running to her. Once I got to her I hugged her strongly not realizing the other girl next to her.

"Do I know you?" Red said pulling away. I frowned a bit and then realized she hadn't met the new Harley!

"It's me Red! Dr. Quinzel...Harley!" I said proudly.

"Wow Harley!" Red said pulling me into the hug again.

"Did ya miss me?" I asked smiling.

"Well duh, oh by the way this is Selina or in other words Catwoman." Red said pointing at the brunette girl next to her.

"Pleasure, I'm Harley... Harley Quinn" I said pulling her into a hug.

"Haha you're sweet, so tell me. Who brought you to the party?" Selina asked raising an eyebrow.

"Mr. J" I said quickly with a smile.

"Wait...so you're the Joker's girl? The one everyone is talking about?" Selina asked confused. I was about to answer her when Red cut me off.

"Harley if he hurts you, you can always to us alright. He is a homicidal freak, he is worst than us" Red said with a worried expression.

"My pudin' would never hurt me, but thanks Red" I said smiling.

"Be careful..." Selina said completely serious. I was about to argue about Mr. J loving me when someone from behind me interrupted us.

"What is a whore doing all alone without his boy?" The voice said from behind me. I could feel his breath in my neck.

I was about to turn around and punch him in the face. When I heard a gunshot.

I turned around slowly and saw the corpse of a man. I looked up and saw Mr. J with his gun out.

"No one touches my stuff!" The Joker yelled at everyone in the room while pointing at me. Everyone was dead silent.

Mr. J grabbed my arm and pulled me through the door and into his car again. He sat me and buckle up, then closed the door and went to his side.

He sped off as soon as we where inside.

"I'm not leaving you alone in a party again" the Joker growled.

Just then I heard another gunshot. Our tire had just been shot. Mr J lost control but managed to stop without none of us getting hurt.

"Puddin'?" I asked.

"Harley it's going to be alri-" the Joker was cut off.

His window was shatter and Robin and batgirl where there holding him. Fighting him. I gasped and was about to help him when my window was shatter. Batman opened the door and grabbed my shoulders.

"Harleen? Harleen Quinzel? Harley Quinn?" Batman said with a sharp inhale of breath.

"Surprise" I said kicking him in the leg and trying to break free.

"You're are not going to be corrupted by the Joker!" Batman said.

He looked dead serious. Before I could decline and keep trying to break free I felt a syringe in my neck. I became tired and boom I was out.