Back To Arkham

"Harley come on! Time to go!" Joker said laying in the ground the last bomb. We had exactly 2 minutes to get out of the building. 

"Ready puddin'!" I screamed happily. I ran towards him and holded his han to dear life. 

He ran out of the building while holding my hand. Our laughs filled the air. Making everything ten times more fun. We walked towards the car and waited, the explosion could come any second now.

"Mistah J?" I asked in a confused voice. The bombs weren't doing boom boom.

"Shit.." Joker mumbled under his voice. 

I was about to ask again when I saw Batsy coming out from the shadows. Behind him walked Bat chick and mini copy of Batsy. 

"What are YOU doing here?" I snapped angrily. 

"Joke's over" Batman said holding one of our bombs and throwing it towards our feets. It was deactivated. 

"Well hello Bats, we where worried you wouldn't see our show. But I guess you just screw it up." Joker said with a chuckle. 

One thing lead to another and in a matter of seconds Batman was beating up Mistah J. I screamed to the top of my lungs and was about to help Mistah J when Batgirl and Robin got hold of me. 

I pushed them away only to be injected in the neck. 

I gasped for air and grasped my neck with my hands. I couldn't breath. Batman punched one last time Mistah J, making him fall down. He then looked towards me. For a second I saw a sorry expression on his face.

I heard sirens around us. In a matter of seconds B man and his bitches where gone. Leaving me and Mistah J alone. 

Then everything went black.

(3 weeks later in Arkham Asylum)

"Harleen" Lupin said looking into his notepad. 

It had been the same routine for over 2 weeks now. I would wake up, go with my psychiatrist, go eat lunch, and get locked up again in my cell. It's been hell. Even more since I haven't seen Mistah J.

He wouldn't leave Arkham without me? 

Would he?

No.

"Harley" I snapped back.

"We aren't making any progress." Lupin sighed.

"Well, aren't you a witch? If you hadn't told me I wouldn't know" I snapped back this time more angry. 

"Is it because the Joker is also here at Arkham? Have to guys been seeing each other secretly?" Lupin asked.

"I KNEW HE WOULDN'T LEAVE WITHOUT ME!" I squealed. 

"I think it would be better for us to send you to another location. Another asylum...with Joker away from you... then maybe we could get some progress." Lupin said looking at his files. 

"No! You can't take me away from my puddin'!" I screamed, for the first time since I had been locked here. I was scared.

"Harleen, the guards outside will take you to the plane." Lupin said with a sigh.

"HARLEY! I AM HARLEY! I AM...Harley...I'M THE JOKERS QUEEN!" I screamed desperatly. 

"Goodbye Harleen" Lupin said nodding his head. The guards grabbed my arms pulling me away. 

"It's Harley...Harley Quinn" I mumbled under my breath while starting to cry. The only person who saw me leave the Asylum was Ivy. But she didn't know where they are planing to take me. 

I want the Joker to come for me

I want the Joker to come for me. But I know that he won't always be there for me. I'm not worth saving. He can always find a stronger Harley. One that can fight back.