First Crime

"Now Harley, get out of your costume. You won't need it for this adventure." The Joker said kissing my forehead.

I quickly ran into the bathroom and changed into a simple red shirt with holes and green shorts. I put on a pair of black boots and walked out of the bathroom.

"Here you go!" The Joker smiled handing me a hammer. 

"What..? What's this for?" I asked inspecting the hammer.

"And this.." The Joker said now passing me a weird looking gun.

" The Joker said now passing me a weird looking gun

"Is this for tonight?" I asked.

"Huh? Here is the plan Harley girl. I'm going to drop you off at your old place, which I just checked and there are no more police looking around. Meanwhile I'll go to the museum to get some decorations for out house. Two of the henchman are coming with me." The Joker said pulling me out of the bedroom. 

"Okay, do I go to the museum after I get some of my old stuff?" I asked not sure what to do.

"Moe and Larry! Time to go!" The Joker said while we got in the car. Two henchman got on another car behind us. Their car was black and ours was dark purple. As soon as we were inside he gave me a small piece of paper "As soon as you get your phone and pack your stuff you call me alright?".

"Okay pudin'!" I screamed as soon as we sped up. 

-A few minutes later-

"Off you go" The Joker said with a smile. 

"Bye, bye" I said quickly kissing his cheek and walking out of the car.

I ran inside my house and went straight to my bed where I found my iphone. I had forgotten about it. I quickly turned it on and saw three missed calls of a private number. I ignored the calls and added The Joker's phone number. 

I was about to go grab my other bags when the phone started ringing. I slowly answered and brought the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked almost in a whisper.

"Harleen? Is that you? I've been trying to reach you!" A deep voice said.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Bruce! Bruce Wayne!" Bruce said through the phone.

"Hello Bruce" I said back.

"Can we meet? Right now!" Bruce I was about to disagree when he said "I'll meet you for dinner in 5 at that italian place next to my office. You know where" 

With that he hanged the phone leaving me speechless. I quickly dialed The Joker's phone number.

"Pumpkin?" I heard through the line.

"Mr. J, I have a problem." I mumbled through the phone. 

"What? Are you okay?" The Joker said, I could feel his distress through the phone.

"Yeah I'm fine, it's just Bruce Wayne just called me. He wants to meet for dinner and I was going to reject him but then-" I was about to keep rambling when he cut me off.

"It's okay go there, I'll get you out" Said that he hanged the phone.

Well...time to get ready for lunch with Bruce. Well I don't really care what I have to wear so I will just simply use this. 

I got a backpack and filled up with everyday stuff, like money, my cellphone, etc. After that I left my little house and ran down the street until I got a cab. I got in and told him the directions. And as fast as ever I was in front of the restaurant. I slowly walked inside. 

"Looking for someone?" The blonde haired hostess said looking down at her sheet of paper.

"Bruce...Wayne?" I said/asked hoping he hadn't ditched me.

"Oh yeah of coarse!" She said motioning for me to follow her. 

I walked behind her until we got in a table in the middle of the restaurant. Sitting on a chair was Bruce looking down at his phone.