He lied?

Luka's POV

Today is Saturday... Yesterday was one of the best days in my life... I told mom I'll be going to the mall to buy Sensei a gift, and also Ted... Because my monito in my homeroom was Ted. HAHAHA. And of course he already knows that. I decided to buy him the earphone he really wanted. Well as an earphone user, I'm an expert at those things. Hehehe. :3 So I went to buy his earphones first. But I noticed the earphones he likes are a little bit... Cracky? So I bought a different type of earphone instead. I still hope he likes it. :(

Now I went to find Sensei a new jacket. Cause he's always using his brown one... -3- Like, doesn't he have any jackets? Only one? -3- But I don't know his size... I don't know his type. O___O  " Hello Miss. " A sales lady greeted me. I just nod and smiled. " May I help you? " She asked me... " Ummm... A jacket? " I asked her. " What's kind of jacket Ma'am? " She asked me again. " Ummm... I don't know... Ummm... " I said. " A jacket for who Ma'am? " She asked me. " Uh.. Uh.. " I said while looking away. " For your boyfriend Ma'am? " She asked with a playful smile. " No. It's not what you think. " I said while scratching the back of my head.

" Follow me Ma'am. " She said and I followed her of course. She showed me several of jackets. " What size Ma'am? " She asked me. " Ummm... Medium? He's a little bit muscular than me, And I'm fat... " I said to her and she chuckled. " You should try some jackets Ma'am. If they fit you, it'll fit him as well. " She said and I nod. Fitting room here I come~ I tried seven jackets, and the one really caught my attention. The black one was really comfortable to wear and I think really fits him, the fabric is so smooth and can't be easily stained. " This is perfect! " I said and the sales lady nod at me.

" Great choice Ma'am. This one is a new arrival and only limited. " She said with a smile, I double checked for any damage, the pockets, zipper and collar. It's a little bit heavy if you ask me. XD And the price... Don't ask me anymore. >///<

I wonder what Sensei's doing right now. :) I wonder what he bought me for Christmas Party. When I went to the counter to pay for the jacket, I saw the bracelet with Gakupo Sensei's name imprinted on it. ' I can't wait to give this to you. ' I told myself, and decided to wear it. Might as well wear it before I give it to him. HAHAHA. Now I decided to go to the book store, I'm not good at wrapping gifts, So I decided to buy a gift bag instead of gift wrappers. I'm a little messy at wrapping gifts. -3-

I was already at the counter until I saw a familiar figure. " Luki! " I yelled and he looked at me, well actually the people around looked at me. " Hey Luka. " He said and went to me. " We have a Christmas Party together with Sensei! Wanna come?! " I asked him exciting. " Nahh... I'm a little busy as well... I might not be able to attend our own Homeroom Christmas Party on December 15. " He said. " Eh? Why? " I asked him. " Family get-together. " He said and looked at his mom, while carrying a bunch of gift wrappers. " Oh. " I said and smiled at her, she smiled at me as well. " Well, gotta go Luki. " I told him and his mom. " Sure. " Luki said and just looked away. " Take care Luka.~ " His mom said and I bowed a little and left.

I went home and started wrapping gifts... Actually putting gifts. LOL. Mom already ironed Sensei's jacket. :) I hope Sensei likes it. I really hope he does.

~ Time skip, a day before Christmas Party. ~

Today's the last day of intramurals and also hiphop competition. And tomorrow will be the awardings and the Christmas Party! Asdfghjkl! We all cheered for our own sections, we even made our own banners and stuffs, today's also the ' teachers game ' Kiyoteru and Gakupo Sensei's waiting for! >///<

The students keep on cheering for their own advisers and favorite teachers. I noticed a lot of students were cheering for Sekihan Sensei because he looks hot. HAHAHAHA. I can see Rin invisibly drooling. The fun part was their teams were according to the subjects they were teaching. Major subjects VS Minor subjects. We all laughed at what Gakupo Sensei yelled. " YOU ONLY HAVE BRAINS! YOU DON'T HAVE THESE! " Gakupo Sensei yelled and pointed on his muscle and abs. Students started laughing even us. HAHAHAHA Then Sekihan Sensei yelled " YOU ONLY HAVE THESE! " Then he pointed on his muscle and abs. " BUT NON OF THESE! " Sekihan Sensei yelled and pointed on his face. We even laughed more.