The School Festival ( Part 4 )

Luka's POV

After we took a bath we all went back to the music room. We saw the boys talking and we just joined their conversation. Until we decided to go home and be back 3PM at the Gym to watch Lily's game. We all brought our dirty clothes with us and we asked Sensei's permission.

" Yeah. Also don't forget to bring extra clothes for tomorrow. Remember tomorrow's the awarding. " Sensei told us and we all nod. And we all went home.

~ Time skip at Home ~

" Mom I'm home~ " I said and went inside the house, I saw Riri playing with her toy. " Riri~! " I said and she noticed me, I went to her and tickled her until I saw my Dad... " Dad you're home? " I asked him. " Yeah. I was home since Monday and I heard you were at school. " Dad said while looking at me. " I... That's good to hear... " I told him until Mom showed up. " Luka you're home! " Mom said and hugged me, I hugged her back as well. " So how was it? " Mom asked me. " I don't know Mom... But Sensei said it was great. " I told Mom with a smile. Dad just looked at me. " You joined a band and you don't even asked my permission... " Dad said and I looked at him.

" I was the one who let her Dear. " Mom said defending me. " Why? What's her benefits in joining? " Dad asked Mom, Mom just sighed " It's for her to develop and discover her hidden talents, and also for her to know and understand herself better. " Mom said, I heard my Dad sighed. " It's just a waste of time and money. " Dad said and my eyes widen at what he said. " Come on and have lunch with us. " Dad said. " Uh.. I already had lunch at school... " I lied. " Umm... Excuse me, I'll be having a quick nap at my room... " I told them and went to my room.

My dad is acting a little bit strange today, I wonder what happened... It's not like him to doubt my decisions in life and even be against the choices I made for myself. Until I heard my door open, Riri bursted inside. " Mom what's happening to Dad? " I asked Mom. " Luka honey... I'm sorry to tell you this, but I accidentally told your Dad you have a crush on Gakupo Sensei... " Mom said and my eyes widen. " So that's why he's acting a little bit strange? " I asked Mom and she nod. " He doesn't like Sensei... For me? " I asked Mom and she nod. " Oh... " Was all I was able to say... I looked at the keychain Sensei gave me last summer.

" Luka... Don't mind your Dad, just do whatever makes you happy... Follow your heart but don't forget to bring your brain with you. " Mom said and I just hugged her. I felt my eyes stinging. " Thanks for supporting me Mom, even if it's wrong... " I told Mom and I heard her chuckle. " There's nothing wrong in loving, Luka. " Mom said with a smile. " Besides, I have a slight feeling Gakupo Sensei loves you as well.. " Mom said with a wink. " He's the guy I want for you after all... He's kind, generous, polite, honest, humorous, talented, responsible, intelligent, everything a girl could ever wish for. You're lucky he understands you even your a little bit unstable. " Mom said with a small smirk. I laughed a bit.

" Your Dad was so shock when he knew Gakupo Sensei was your crush. " Mom said to me. " How come? " I asked her with a chuckle. " I don't know, maybe there's a part of him that doesn't like Gakupo Sensei. " Mom said. " Dad's just probably jealous that I love some other guy besides him. " I said with a laugh. " Yeah maybe. " Mom said in agreement and we both laugh.

I know Dad's just concern for me that's why he's acting this way. But what matter happens I know Dad loves me. " Your Dad thought your crush was a friend of yours... But then it turned out it was your teacher. " Mom said while laughing, I just laughed at her as well. " Oh by the way Mom, I'm going back to school later. I'll be watching Lily's game. " I told Mom and she nod. " Will you be staying overnight at school tomorrow? " Mom asked me. " Nope... " I said sadly. " Why? 9 PM will be the awarding Luka... " Mom said and I just nod. " Dad's home... He'll probably be there to get me... " I told her and she sighed. " Oh right... " Mom said with annoyance. " Just rest a little bit Luka. You sure you had lunch? " Mom asked me. " Nope. I lied. " I said chuckling a bit.