The school festival ( Part 6 )

Luka's POV

We hurried ourselves back to the music room, and we saw Sensei and Dad talking... My eyes widen. "Uhh... We're going to the Canteen first... " IA said and they all went to the Canteen... I was left alone and I went to Dad and Sensei... They were talking about something...

" Ah Yes Sir... " I heard Gakupo Sensei said, " I'm trusting my daughter to you, Gakupo. " Dad said and Sensei nod. " Hey Dad, Gakupo Sensei. " I said and they both looked at me. " Luka you're finally here... " Sensei said with a smile. " I'll be letting you stay here for tonight... I'll be picking you up tomorrow morning. " Dad said and looked at Sensei again. " I repeat Gakupo, I'm trusting my daughter to you. " Dad said and Gakupo Sensei nod. " Yes Sir. I won't let a single mosquito go near her. " Gakupo Sensei said and I just chuckled at that. " Dad you're too overprotective. " I told Dad and he just looked at me. And I went near Sensei.

" Sensei can protect me Dad. " I said with a smile, Dad just sighed. " Well... I better go home, honey. " Dad said and went to me. " Don't let Gakupo's eyebrows flick, okay? " Dad told me and I nod and smiled, Sensei just scratched the back of his head. Then Dad finally left the music room...

" Sensei... What did Dad told you? " I asked him. " Nothing much... Just that. " Gakupo Sensei said and handed me a bag. " It's your clothes for tonight. " Gakupo Sensei said and he started closing the windows and pulling down the curtains. Until Miku, Shion, IA and Yohioloid arrived. " Luka?! You're still here!? " Miku asked me. " Yep. Dad let me stay. " I said happily. " Yey!!!! " Miku and IA squeaked.

" You should all be ready for tonight... You should all go change your clothes already, we'll be having dinner later. " Sensei said and took his glasses and place it on his desk. We all took our Band T-shirt with us, and we went to our own comfort room to change.

" What did your Dad told Gakupo Sensei, Luka? " Miku asked me. " Hahaha. Dad said ' I'm trusting my daughter to you, Gakupo. ' " I told them while trying to mimic Dad's voice. " Woah! I thought your dad hates Sensei!? " IA said and changed her clothes. " Well... He doesn't have any choice right? His daughter loves Sensei. " Miku said and they started fangirling. " Hey... Someone might hear us... " I told them and they both laughed. After we changed our clothes we all went back to the Music room. They were now arranging our beds. Then Yohioloid pinched me. I just looked at him like ' What!? ' Then he looked at Sensei. " Shut up Yohioloid. Stop being too obvious. " I whispered to him. Then I went to Sensei. He was playing Piano Tiles II again.

" Go beat that high score Sensei. " I told him and just sat beside him to watch. " Yeah, I'm doing it right now. " He said and chuckled. Then I noticed my friends were looking at me. ' Guys... Stop being to obvious! ' Then I was surprised when Sensei said " Luka! Luka! Luka! Help me! " Then I noticed he reached Bonus Time at Piano Tiles. I just chuckled and help him click the yellow tiles. " Woo~! " Sensei said and started playing again. Then I just stood up and went to arrange my clothes. " Luka~ " Shion whispered to me. " Huh? " I asked him. " I didn't expect Sensei to have that childish side of him. " Shion told me with a smile, I just smiled back. " That's why I love him, right? " I answered in a whisper and he laughed a bit. " Awww!!! " We heard Sensei yell. And we all looked at him. " I lost! " Sensei said and we just smiled at him. " Luka I got 3 crowns! " Sensei said happily and stood up and showed it to me. My friends laughed at him, so do I. " Congratulations Sensei. " I said with a chuckle. I can see Sensei so happy right now. 😂😂😂

" By the way... Where's Luki? " Yohioloid asked. " Actually he said he need to attend something important... " Shion said and Sensei just started playing again. Hahaha. " Well he can always touch the certificate whenever he wants to. " Sensei said and we all laughed at him. " Only if we win Sensei. " Shion said and we all stopped laughing. " Come on. Some of the bands at the other departments were disqualified because they sang English songs. " Sensei said while still playing. " Oh well... We might have a chance. " Yohioloid said while fixing his hair. And we all nod.