I've been rejected?

Gakupo Sensei's POV

I went to the Canteen. To grab some food. I saw the boys, but only the boys. No sign of Luka and her girl friends around. I went to their table after I grab my food. " Hey guys. Where are the ladies? " I asked them.

" Oh hey Gakupo Sensei... The ladies where at the Girl's CR. Talking something more private that we boys shouldn't know. " Nero told me and chomp his hamburger.

" Something more private? " I asked them and they all nod. " Yeah. Miku even kicked me out. " Shion said and took a sip of his juice. " Really... I wonder what they're hiding... " I wondered.

Until a minutes later the girls arrived. I saw Luka's eyes widen and she hid behind Miku and IA. ' Is it because of me? About what happened this morning? Is she afraid of me now? ' Those thoughts running inside my mind.

" Good morning, Gakupo Sensei. " The girls greeted except Luka. I just nod at them and smiled. And they took their seat. There's a vacant chair beside me. And I saw Luka just standing. ' Why doesn't she want to sit near me? '

" Luka. " I called for her and I gestured her to sit next to me. She looked at me... And blushed? I saw Miku pinched Luka's arm. So Luka took a seat next to me. ' What are they hiding!? I need to know it! ' I thought looking at her. Now I know Luka was distracted because she was sipping a spoon, not a straw. -_-

" Luka... " I called. But she was still looking blankly. " Luka. " I called again but still no respond. I can hear her friends laughing already. I can't stop myself but to chuckle. " Luka! " I yelled. And she looked at me her eyes widen and her hands shaking. My eyes widen when I looked at her. She looked like she had seen a ghost.

I gently took her hand to stop it from shaking. " I-I didn't meant to shout... I'm so sorry, Luka... " I told her and she just nod. " No Sensei... I'm sorry... I was too distracted by my thoughts, Sorry. " She said with a smile.

A minutes later the bell ring.

" See you guys later. At Gakupo Sensei's room... " Nero said. IA, Yohioloid and Nero stood up and went to their next subject. " We need to go as well.. Bye guys~! " Lily, Miku and Shion also left. " We better get going Gakupo Sensei. " Ted, Gumi and Rin stood up. Luka stayed quiet. " You better go now Luka... You still have your class.. " I gently stroke her hair. " Uh-Uh... Yes. Sensei. " She slowly stood up and tap my back. " Bye Sensei. See you around. " She said with a smile... But that smile... Was different, like it's hiding something... Hiding something from me...

~ Time skip, at the garden. ~

I was walking and I saw Miku and Lily. They're talking about something so serious... So I hid myself at the back of a tree... So I can hear what their saying secretly...

" Yeah... Luka had a really deep crush on Sensei, since last year. " Miku said. " I know. " Lily said to Miku. Miku just nod. ' What!? S-Sensei!? Which sensei!? ' I thought to myself.

" Now that she admitted to us that she is already in love with Sensei... Sensei mustn't know this. " Miku said and Lily nod. " We better keep out mouth shut. Even to the boys. " Lily said. " But the boys already knew that Luka likes Sensei. " Miku said and Lily nod again. " But still Luka trusted us about this secret. " Lily said to Miku and Miku just nod again...

" What kind of secret is that? " I asked them and showed myself, their eyes widen.

~ Time skip, after the last period ~