For my Gakupo Sensei...

This isn't a chapter or a story... I just wanted to write and publish this... This is actually for him... For my Gakupo Sensei... If ever he might read this... It's fine... It's actually for him thou...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been years since I met you... I still remember the moment you were introduce in front of many students, those claps and yells you receive from them... Even from me. And they even called you " * your name * The Great ". The way you smile, the way you spoke and the way you stand in front of us... It was welcoming.

At first I was a little bit irritated when ever I see you... But what they said was right, " The more you hate, the more you love. " You were too strict to be honest, your exams, practicums and projects are so hard and unexpected. And I still remember whenever we have a class on your subject, you always told me to sing in front of my classmates and in front of you... You told me my voice was angelic, that's why you wanted me to sing. I still remember the day when you first scolded me because I don't know how to play a flute. And while you were scolding me all I can give you is a smile and then you laughed at me. That was the first time I ever heard you laugh... Because of me...

I tried my very best just to know how to play a flute, you gave me a flute recorder book for me to learn from. To be honest I never loved music... But because of you, you made me realize how awesome music was and you made me love music... Because of you I knew how to play a flute, you motivated me to play different kinds of instruments, such as the piano and lyre.

Because of you... I even learn how to love...

Yes... I love you Sir... I love you even more as time passes by... I have never ever thought that I would love you like this... I may not be that girl you're looking for, but I can be the girl that can give you all the love that you need. If ever you needed me, I'll be there for you.

I'm very thankful that I feel loved because of you, you told me I was important to you, you told me that you love me, and you told me you care for me. I fell in love with you even more because of that. But I knew that everything that falls, usually breaks... Because of this forbidden love of ours, things got more complicated. We end up fighting, crying and hurting each other sometimes. But we still manage to stay together. Your love is the reason that kept me going... After all the judgement, struggles and pain we've been through, I still love you.

I didn't care what other people say, I didn't care anymore as long as you are with me... But there was a time I can see it in your eyes, that you had enough... You wanted to give up. You wanted to let me go... And because of that I keep on holding tightly unto you... But then I realize, that letting go is more easier than holding on...

To tell you this, you were the reason behind this smiles, and also the reason behind these tears... You were the reason of everything I am right now... I thank you for showing me my worth in this world. I thank you for the love you had given and show me.

If ever I let you go... Please always remember I love you. Don't forget those happy moments that we shared together... Please take care of yourself whenever I'm not around to watch you... Please stay happy and well even I'm not with you... And please... Don't forget me...

If only this love of ours isn't forbidden... If only you weren't a teacher and I'm not your student... If only we were strong enough to fight for each other... And I wonder, What if I was born the same year as you were born? Will there be an " Us "? :(

But still, I am praying and hoping for the day to come that this forbidden love of ours will become permissible... So please wait for me while you still can... I promise I'll be back for you whenever you are ready... So please Sensei... Wait for me... :(

" Everything is worth to wait. " That's what you said... But if only I wasn't late... Maybe our dreams of being ' together ' ... Is now our reality...

I'm so sorry my Gakupo Sensei... Hope you remember me this Christmas... Wherever you are right now... Always remember I love you so much...

Sincerely yours,
Your Luka Megurine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: ...

Published: December 16, 2016