Lantern making~

Luka's POV

~ Time skip, One week later, last day of November ~

I already memorize the song thanks to Mieko Sensei, and yet until now she doesn't believe me that I have a crush on Sensei.. HAHAHAHA. Today is the starting of the intramural. Gakupo Sensei and I went to school together and we both went to the bulletin board. " Look Luka, the teams are posted... " Gakupo Sensei said and started reading it.

Teams
Blue..... Class 10-S and Class 7-S ' Luki's Section '
Red..... Class 10-A and Class 7-A ' Miku, Lily and Shion's Section '
Violet..... Class 10-B and Class 7-B 'Our Section '
Green..... Class 10-C and Class 7-C ' IA, Nero and Yohioloid's Section '
Orange..... Class 9-S and Class 8-S
Yellow..... Class 9-A and Class 8-A
White..... Class 9-B and Class 8-B
Black.... Class 9-C and Class 8-C

" Hmmm... So Grade 10 and 7 versus Grade 9 and 8? " I asked Sensei and he smiled. " Guess Nero and the others are with my section. " Sensei said with a smirk. " Yeah I know.. " I said with a smile. Class 7-C... " Gakupo Sensei~ Mommy~ " I heard familiar voices... And yeah. It's Gakupo Sensei's student. " They just called me ' Mommy? ' " Sensei asked me and I laughed. " No Sensei, that's me. " I told him and he laughed. Yep. His students are now my kids. XD Then they hugged me.

" I'm excited about the Intramurals Mommy~! " Rana said naughty while looking at Sensei, and her friends nod. They're being obvious! XD Sensei just scratched the back of his neck, " I'll open the classroom. " Sensei said and went to his classroom and his student started dragging me. Yep. I love this little kids. <3

" I'll be going to the faculty room, I'll get a copy of the Schedule and Teams for the intramural. " Sensei said and I nod. " I'm in charge? " I asked him and he ruffled my hair and left. That means YES! XD

I went to his desk and started arranging his books. " Mommy's really caring to Daddy~! " Mayu said teasingly and I just smiled at them. " Let's not be a little bit obvious, shall we? " I said with a chuckle and they nod. " Mommy! We heard the boys talking about you and Sensei last week! " Rana said and I looked at her. " What did they talked about? " I asked her confusingly. " I think they already know you had a crush on Daddy... " Luo said and my eyes widen. " Don't worry Mommy, We told them that you already have a boyfriend. " She continued and I sighed in relief. " Thanks kids.. " I said with a smile. And they all nod.

Well they are only few most trusted Class 7-C students who knew I love Sensei. Rana, Mayu, Luo Tianyi, Kohaku Otori, Macne Nana and Ring Suzune... Yep they're all girls. I still remember the moment they knew Sensei was my crush...

~ Flashback ~

I went to Gakupo Sensei's classroom because he told me to open his classroom because he has something to attend to— " Luka nee-chan, where's Sensei? " Mayu asked me. " In my heart Mayu... " I told her and opened their classroom, " Uhh- " I heard her said, " Just kidding dear~! " I said and went inside as well and started to arrange Gakupo Sensei's table and open the windows and tied the curtains up. " Luka nee-chan? " Rana called. " Yes dear? " I asked her and she showed me my notebook that I left at their classroom. And my eyes widen.

" Is this yours Luka Nee-chan? " She asked me. " Ye-Yes, glad I didn't lost it... " I said and she handed it to me. " How about this Nee-chan? " Luo asked me and showed me a paper... A paper with hearts, and Gakupo Sensei's name on it... My eyes widen. I was so shock. Then I opened my notebook and the page with his name on it was ripped off. Then I glared at them, I was shocked when she handed me the paper and they all smiled at me. I just took a tight grip of the paper.