It's Complicated.

Luka's POV

I arrived home. And it was already 9:50. Mom and Dad were already asleep. I went to my room and sigh. I went to my bed and closed my eyes... " I don't want to wake up... " I slowly said.

~ Time skip, Dream ~

I was at school... It was already dark, I was at the UMTM ( Under The Mango Tree ) sitting alone... I look around and no one was with me. I stood up and I saw Gakupo sensei's room open and lights on. I went to his room because I have nothing else to go...

As I was walking I saw a pretty blue butterfly fluttering. It was beautiful, It's wings we're magnificent. As I was walking towards his room... The butterfly slowly landed on my shoulder, I touched it slowly but it flew away. I already arrived at his room...

I entered the classroom... And I saw him sleeping on a armchair. My eyes widen when I realized that, That was the place we're I used to sit last year when he was still my adviser. I went to him and tried waking him up.

" Gakupo Sensei. " I slowly said poking his back. " Gakupo Sensei... " I slowly said caressing his back. " Hmm... He won't wake up. " I said and gave up. I look at him and he was sleeping so peacefully. I went to his table and opened his drawer. I saw a paper...

I took it. My eyes widen. It's his handwriting. But it's a little bit understandable than his normal handwriting. Yep... Gakupo Sensei's handwriting is unreadable sometimes.

" I know what you're saying is true. But I can't tell whether what I feel for you is true. I love you but I know it's forbidden, you make me so happy without a reason. I know deep down in my heart that I love you, but my mind keeps on rejecting it. I'm doing this so I won't lose you. I don't wanna lose you. But I'll admit. I do love you too... But still it's forbidden. I don't want you getting hurt. And I know you- "

I stopped reading because I heard Gakupo Sensei yawn. I stood up from his chair and placed the letter back to the drawer. I hurriedly went out of the door quietly. I saw Gakupo Sensei finally woke up. He stretched his arms upwards. And slowly went towards the door where I was peeking. He look really mad...

I panicked. I don't know where to go. So I decided to ran downstairs. Where the Boy's CR is located. Until I saw the armory, where he puts some of the musical instruments and art materials luckily it was open. I hurried myself inside and hide. Until I heard footsteps. He was heading towards here!!!!

I started to panic. I covered my mouth for my breaths to be unheard. Until he finally arrived downstairs. I'm panicking inside the armory it's too dark in here. Until I saw him pass by. My eyes widen. He looked at me. I didn't move. He still keeps on looking at me but then he just turned his head like he saw nothing. I sigh in relief... I went near the door and opened it a little bit so I can see him. I was peeking at him.

I saw him looking at the mirror located outside the Boy's CR. He was looking at his own reflection. I smiled. ' Now can you see how handsome you are, Gakupo Sensei? ' I thought. Until I heard him saying, " Why can't I just tell you what I really feel? I love you, but I can't!!! " He yelled and punched the mirror.

I yelp in surprise. I saw his hand bleeding and he... He was crying... I slowly moved back from the door. I accidentally hit the cabinet. And the drums and cymbals above the cabinet fall over me." Oww.. " I said. I was stunned and I quickly covered my mouth. Then I saw the door open, I saw Gakupo Sensei... My eyes widen, he was looking around. Luckily it's too dark in here. And the switch was broken.