Bonding ( Part 2 )

Luka's POV

After that song we waited for the IA and Miku until they finally arrived. " Sorry we're late! " Miku said and bowed slightly so does IA. " It's okay. You two are just in time for lunch time. " Sensei said and we followed him to the food court. Uhh... My eyes widen and I pulled Luki's T-shirt. " Uh.. Luka? " Luki looked at me and I just looked at him and he nod. " It's fine relax. " He whispered and I just nod.

" What do you wanna eat guys? " Sensei asked. " You know the answer Sensei. " Yohioloid said and Sensei just sigh. " Fine. " He said and left us to order. " You okay Luka? " Miku asked me. I just nod. " Well... She's a little bit upset... " Luki said while looking at me. Then the others looked at me curiously. " Okay.. I'll tell. " I said and explained them what made me a little bit stressed out...

" You know that night before the movie... The night I confessed to him... " I told them and they nod. " You all know it happened over there right... Because there were no vacant tables for us... " I said. " Yeah what about it? " Shion asked me. " I'm just a little bit scared... " I told them. " Why? Is it because your afraid that... That moment will suddenly pop inside of his mind and start opening a topic about it? " IA asked me. Well she knows everything. I just nod quietly.

" Did I miss something? " Sensei asked us while with a number on his hand. " Nothing Sensei! " They all yelled in unison and Sensei sat beside me... Urggg!!! " Hahahaha. Luka, do you remember the time we ate at the balcony because the food court was full? " Sensei asked me. And then my eyes widen. My friends eyes widen as well.

" Oh! By the way Sensei! How's the photography club doing? " IA asked him. " Oh Sensei. I wanna put some stickers on the guitar... " Miku said " So do I Sensei! " Shion told him. " And Sensei I'm buying myself a new drumsticks. " Yohioloid said and heard Sensei sighed. Man guys I owe you one. Thanks for changing the topic!!!

" The photography clubs doing fine. Actually I want them to take pictures and develop them as early as possible. Miku and Shion, great idea! You two should indeed do that. And Yohioloid good idea in case of emergency you have an extra drumstick. " Sensei said while smiling. And then his number was called. Well what do you expect self service.

" Boys help me. " Gakupo Sensei said and the boy followed him. " Woah... Thanks guys... You saved me. " I told IA and Miku. " Yeah. So he did remember it. " IA said and I just sigh. " Oh well... Even Sensei said that he has a ' short term memory ' what ever that is... I know he would remember it. " Miku said. " But don't worry Luka... I bet Sensei wouldn't- actually.. I bet you and Sensei wouldn't avoid each other anymore... Just like what happened last time...The band needs the both of you. " IA said. Oh.. Yeah...

" For the sake of the band. " IA said and Miku nod. " Beside you know Luki... Hmmm... " IA said and we all laughed. " I will do my best! " Miku said " Me too! " IA said as well and they looked at me. " For Gakupo Sensei. " IA said and pinched my arm. " Ow.. I will! " I said and they both laughed at me. " Come on say it! " Miku told me. Uggh... " I will do my best! For Gakupo Sensei! " I yelled only for the three of us to hear.

" That's the Luka we know! Kill your shame! " Miku said and they both laughed. I just sighed. And we waited for a minute then the boys arrived and we started eating...

~ Time skip, after lunch ~

We went to the department store. " Make up!!! " IA and Miku yelled and hurried themselves... " Ummm... I'm going to the 2nd Floor... See yah! " Shion said. Luki and Yohioloid followed him. But Sensei... Uhh... Sensei is so dead. " OMG... It saids ' Try me ' " IA said and Miku chuckled and they looked at Sensei. * facepalm * " Sensei. " Miku and IA called. " Let's go Sensei..." I whispered start dragging him away from IA and Miku. " Sensei!!! " They both yelled and Sensei just looked at me dumbfounded.