*Creak.. Oh fuck yes...Sqeak.....mmm, you take it so well....Thuds, soft panting.....heavy breathing*

Blond hair bounced as curvy hips rolled and bucked. *mmm, aahh, groans, grunts* Nails digging into creamy white flesh. "You look so good on top of me." He said while raising his hand to give that perfectly peach shaped ass a hard slap. *slap...Ohhhh.....smack....whimpers and bites lip.....slap....*  Large rough hands grip onto a tiny waist and lifts their own up and nearly off his throbbing cock. Only to bring them back down hard. Earning a loud lewdful moan and pleads of pleasure from his little toy.

*Nyah, Harder! Daddy fuck me harder!*  "Get on all fours, so Daddy can fuck you like the bitch in heat that you are!"

She didn't alert them to her presence. Oh the temptation to storm into that room and rip them both to shreds was there. However she had seen enough. Taking the higher road she leaves the two lovers alone. Numerous thoughts went through her mind as she made her way aimlessly through the unfamiliar empty streets. Her mind was in such disarray that she didn't even notice the male that had been yelling and following her. It would seem she bumped into him and made him spill his drink onto his new coat.

The young woman was taken out of her thoughts by a hand grabbing onto her shoulders and turning her around forcefully. "Are you deaf or what?! You stupid bitch!" growled out the male nameless and faceless male. "No the real question is ARE YOU stupid" a cool voice said while stepping behind the female and gently removing her from the male's grasp. His goggles covered his eyes but Rose knew right away whom this male was.

There was no miss placing that brown hair, the smell of tobacco and very Freddy Krueger style of dress. "Stay out of this dude. This bitch owes me a new coat!" *click....snap...cold steel is pressed into the back of the male's head*  "There is only two females in this world that I care for. And you're harassing one of them. Now as I see it, you have two options here. You can either apologize to my sister for calling her a bitch, and walk away. Or you can talk more shit and have more to worry about then a small coffee stain on that pretty coat of yours. Which one will it be?"

Whimpering to himself the much older male says. "I am terribly sorry Ma'am please forgive my foolishness" Snapping off a place of his candy bar the blond male slowly moved his gun away from the man's head. "Now forget everything that just happened. You wouldn't want me to find." Nodding his head quickly the older man took off into a sprint trying to get as much distance between himself and whoever those crazed fucks were.

"Rose what are you doing in a place like this? Come on let's get you back ho-" the brunette tried to say before he was cut off.

"No....I-I don't want to go home. I don't want to be alone tonight." Rose said her voice barely above a whisper.

"Did something happen? Did someone try to hurt you?" 

"Yeah just say the word and I'll take care of it sis"

Clouds covered the moon, making the streets eerily darker before soft raindrops started to fall. "Come on you two let's get in the car and head out before we're soaked." said Matt while starting up the car. No way in hell was he getting his smokes or DS wet. Mello watched as Kitty slowly tilted her head up until the rain touched her face. Was she trying to hide tears by doing that? He'd have to ask her later on. Something wasn't right and he had a pretty good idea of what that something or should he say whom that someone was.

Opening the door for his little sister Mihael sat in the back seat with her and gently rubbed her back. Causing the girl to break down and tell him everything. He had been right. The cause of his beloved younger sister's pain was her fiance well now. That dickless fool would pay dearly for hurting her.