Chapter Sixty-Five - The Third Task

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Oh! No, of course I didn't." But after that she became her normal self towards Hermione. 

"It's as though she knows that Ron has feelings for Hermione, even though he is yet to admit them to himself." Eliza told Oliver who chuckled.

"Of course she knows, he's her son." Oliver replied, "Just like everyone knew we liked one and other before either of us did."

Eliza smiled softly at him, "I was rather late to that, wasn't I?"

"Better late than never." 

The twins and Eliza walked into the classroom where they were going to take their Transfiguration exam, it was the written exam. As soon as they were allowed to begin, Eliza started to quickly write, she had revised constantly so knew she could pass them with flying colours.

At dinner, it was a completely different tone, everyone was nervous and excited about the upcoming task. Eliza was sat in between the Oliver and Fred, George was next to them while Angelina, Alicia and Katie were opposite. "Has anyone spoken to Maisie?" Angelina asked no one in particular.

"No." They all replied.

"I feel as though one of us should talk to us, ask her why she left."

"Because Percy didn't want her and she had fallen out with us all." Eliza answered before taking a sip of her drink, "I think that's pretty self explanatory, she didn't want to be here so she left."

"Yeah but she was our friend." Angelina let out a sigh, "Really, things weren't that bad to force her to leave."

Eliza looked over to the Ravenclaw table where Maisie was sat with a group  of students from Beauxbaton, "Well she's over there if you want to talk to her, I'll come with you if you really want to."

"No," Angelina shook her head, "The two of us were never that close, I think if any of us were to go and talk to her, then you should. You were the closest to her."

"I was until she had a massive go at me and then ignored me for the rest of the year."

Near the end of the dinner, Dumbledore stood up, "Ladies and gentlemen, in five minutes' time, I will be asking you to make your way down to the Quidditch field for the third and final task of the Triwizard Tournament. Will the champions please follow Mr. Bagman down to the stadium now." Eliza applauded Harry along with the rest of the Gryffindor table. 

"Right, all have thick coats to wear?" Mrs Weasley asked them, as she fussed over Ginny and Ron, "Don't want to get too cold."

The twins rolled their eyes as they strode past her, pulling Eliza with them, "She better not fuss over us."

"Oh, hush," Eliza rolled her eyes, "Okay, bets in, who do you think will win this task?"

"Hopefully Harry." Fred and George told them.

"I think Cedric might." Katie replied.

"I hope Harry does." Eliza replied, "He deserves it the most."

The group made their way into the stands and were stood near the front, "It's a-maze-ing." Fred said while winking, "Get it, get it, a-MAZE-ing."

"We got but we didn't find it funny." Angelina told him. 

Ludo Bagman's voice echoed around the stands, "Ladies and gentlemen, the third and final task of the Triwizard Tournament is about to begin! Let me remind you how the points currently stand! Tied in first place, with eighty-five points each - Mr. Cedric Diggory and Mr. Harry Potter, both of Hogwarts School!" Everyone erupted into loud cheers, glad that Hogwarts was winning, even if it they didn't like Harry. "In second place, with eighty points - Mr. Viktor Krum, of Durmstrang Institute!" The applause continued by quieter. "And in third place - Miss Fleur Delacour, of Beauxbatons Academy!"