I Miss Her (19)

Dessirie

You always call me full of regret
You want me to save you again~

Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.

Ngayong araw na ito. Nagkaroon kami ng Gig nila Yohan at Ace kasama na yung dalawa pang hindi natawag that day.

We're singing "Listen" by One Ok Rock ft. Avril Lavigne.

This song makes me uneasy because of its deep feels. Yah.

It feels so hard to watch you hurt
From the pain, a lesson learned
This is how you find your way~

Nang tumingin ako kay Yohan ay Napaiwas naman siya agad ng tingin sa akin then i focused on my part.

Hindi ko alam kung bakit lagi nalang siya sumusulyap sa akin. Though I'm not going to assume pero kasi it's so Obvious to the point na the Group was teasing us.

I've go so much love for you, my friend
Ride or die until the end
But only you can save yourself~

How funny nga naman na I can really relate with this song. Yeah, I love Him so much. I just realized it and it's going to make me crazy.

Ride or die until the end
But only you can save yourself

Is it where I will stuck myself to him and go with the flow with us enjoying every moment until I wait for myself to die? How crazy is that?

You've gotta listen, listen
Listen, listen
Listen, listen
To your heart~

We both sang and I met his Eyes. Everytime na Ganon ang ginagawa niya kasabay ng Pag ngiti... It makes my heart jump.

Napayuko ako at idinikit ang aking ulo sa Mike. I heard the crowd rants that they need to hear More or 1 more time daw.

We're at a Club house. Invited kami. ever since kasi na nabuo yung group, ayon nagkaron agad kami ng Debut and hindi naman namin inakala na mag Hi-hit 'yon. That's the time when Some famous Recording Companies started to Line-up for us to be their artist.

It's been a Month since that Audition and That Date na sinabi ni Yohan.
Since that day hindi na niya ako tinitigilan at hindi niya hahayaan na mawala ako sa Paningin niya.

Sometimes He's getting paranoid lalo na kapag aalis ako, andami niyang tanong and It will end up na sasama siya sa lakad ko. Instant Bodyguard ko nga rin pala siya kahit saan sinusundan ako kahit sa Part time Job ko.

He will always be there and order some food and he will also buy my time too, to eat with him. Yung mga kasama ko naman sa BakeShop ayos lang sa kanila. They're not even against it.

They even named a Cake "YoRie" they said na It's our ship name. Something like that. But it doesn't bother me, in fact I'm Okay with it.

I decided to Whatever I Decide to do, I'm going to make sure that it will make happy. Like now, I'm happy with Us. Though there's no Label pa. Kumbaga masaya at kontento na ako sa lagay naming ganito.

"Hey, Are you Okay?" I heard Yohan and Gave me a tap on my back.

"Yeah, I'm Okay. Maybe I'm just tired" sabi ko sa kanya.

I know it's getting near. Nararamdaman ko na. Nararamdaman ko na yung mga Symptoms. But I chose to endure it for him.

Because when life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, you should show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

And one of it is Yohan.

"Sige, Pahinga muna tayo" he said at binuhat ako na pang Bridal style.

"Hey, are you sure na kumakain ka ng maayos? Gumagaan ka kasi" Mahinang pinalo ko ang balikat niya at inismiran siya "sige magbiro ka pa" he just chuckled at ibinaba ako sa isang upuan.

Ang pagiging magaan is a part of this sickness. I can't deal with this, it's too Rare that doctors might say na They can't find a solution for this. I got it from my Mom. But since my Mom is Strong, She survived it. Sana ako rin... Sana maka survive din ako.

Kasi hindi ko siya Kayang iwan.

While thinking about those times that we spent together, Siguro kailangan ko nang ilabas lahat ng Luha. Kasi all of it was good to be true.

Sinigurado ko na walang makakakita sa akin na Umiiyak ako. I won't, nakakatamad sagutin 'yong mga tanong nila at Nakakasama ang laging pagsabi ng "I'm Okay" though hindi naman.

Nakita ko naman na nagliligpit na sila. Busy si Yohan sa Pag-aayos ng Wire ng Mic. Tapos si Ace naman do'n sa Electric Guitar. Yung dalawa namang bago dun sa Drums.

As I was observing everyone. Hindi ko na Observe ang taong matagal ko nang nakita ngunit… I didn't expect her to show-up.

"Hi! YOHAN!" Said Cassandra as she Hugged Yohan.

Na-estatwa naman si Yohan. Si Ace din, but Ace managed to look at me and gave me a concern look. I just gave him a slight smile.

So what's going to happen now? That she who made Yohan quit music and the band. Then Came back after He Established a new band and starting to like the music again?

I know the fact that Yohan is the one who Broke up with her pero… It is still possible that He has still feelings for her since he loved her that much to the point na nagbago siya.

I can't understand this Fate. My fate.
Am I going to lose My Yohan again? Will he let her again? Will he Forget that I'm here? Like before when I'm Just watching him in the crowd while he was looking her lovingly as he sang the song with his heart on it?

I can't help to smile Bitterly.

Maybe I should just go with the flow… since I chose to Ride or Die until the End.

------------__---------------
NOTE:

I'M SHOOKENED HAHAHA JOKE.
Yehey after 1234567890 weeks naka pag update na ko! Lol. 1yr na.

Nahiya naman na kasi ako. Dapat kung anong naumpisahan ko, i should finish it right?

Kaya eto, climax palang. I think I'm going to change the Ending so that you won't be disappointed in this story. And I'm planning to make it Longer. Kasi nga Climax palang. Pero malapit na din naman na matapos.

So far this is the longer (may longest ata sa iba pang parts) chapter na nagawa ko.

But hey guys i just want to Say na IMH just Ranked #725 in Romance and Its Highest was somewhere in #400+

And its been a month na it stayed in #725. But well, I'm not expecting it

I just made the story just to let myself calm and wala lang.

Nalate lang to dahil kakatapos ko lang ng Detective Files II and Nainspired ako dun sa Pinakahuli na. Ayon nga about sa Update chenes ng story na dapst ganto ganyan. Kaya ayon nasapul ako. And i will start to Make this story Updated as long as may Oras ako (kahit wala huhu KDRAMA PA)

12:32 PM

SUNDAY
1/22/17