Chapter 26

EDITING AND REWRITING NOT FINISHED
~~~~~

I am awoken by a bright light being shined in my eyes . I slowly blink, trying to regain my vision. The light comes closer and closer to me and I shade my eyes by using my hand to cover the brightness. I notice the rope around my hands is no longer tied. There is a deep chuckle soon following after my actions. "Good morning, sleeping beauty" a familiar voice says. I mentally cringe at the nickname he gave me. I hear his slow strides come closer to me as he is stepping deeper into the van to where I am at. I try to scoot back but end up bumping my back hardly against the van wall. I look up and my eyes are met with Michael's lust filled ones. I then quickly look back down.

He squats down to my height and grabs ahold of my chin, forcing me to look at him. "You don't understand how much I have missed you baby. I can't wait to get you inside. Your mine again." I gulp at his words, remaining quiet. "I feel as if I can trust you to not run when I let you out of this van. So when I let you out, I want you to want you to follow behind me back into the house. If you run or do anything stupid, best believe you will regret it." he growls harshly. I nod my head in agreement.

"Stand" he commands. I do so, my legs shaking slightly as I'm trying to gain my strength back into my legs from sitting so long. Once I'm ready, he walks out of the van, and I follow his instructions, keeping close behind him. It's dark outside and the only reason I can see is because of Michael's flashlight. I see we are heading to the same house we lived in before. I never wanted to come back to him or this place and I get a sudden urge of anger that flows throughout my body.

Michael is now paying no attention to me, only focused on getting inside the house. I take this as a weakness and I bolt towards darkness, not knowing where I am going. "Cameron! Get our ašš back here" I hear the faint voice of Michael. I keep running though, desperately trying to get away. I begin to hear sticks and leaves crack under my feet, letting me know I'm most likely in the woods. I stop running, trying to catch my breath, feeling as if I ran far away for him not to catch me.

The cold wind blows, making goosebumps rise along my skin. I wrap my arms around myself trying to warm up. I sit down where I am at, feeling safe from Michael. I sit for about 10 minutes until I hear cracking leaves, and sticks coming closer. "Cameron I know your here somewhere. Remember that I can see, and you can't. I have a flashlight and unfortunately, you don't. I will always find you, so to make it easier among yourself, just give up already. No need to be shy." He chuckles lowly, sending chills up my spine.

I choose not to reveal myself to him, feeling somewhat confident that I will escape from him. I hear his footsteps coming closer to me. I just sit still, trying not to make the slightest noise. "Come on Cam, I know you miss daddy. I only want to take care of you." he pleads.

I decide to stay crouched down. I lean my back against the tree behind me. As I do so, a sharp stick cuts through my skin, resulting in a shriek full of pain. I hear harsh loud steps growing closer to me and all of the sudden a bright light is being blazed into my eyes. Feeling defeated, I lay there helpless and vulnerable.

A low sigh comes from Michael's mouth. "I told you, you can't escape me baby. You will everything you just did." He then pulls me up by my hair, making me scream with pain. I'm to weak to fight back against him. My muscles are sore from running, and I have no energy left inside of me to go against him.

He throws me over his shoulder, smacking my ašš as he does so. I let out a small yelp and he chuckles at my reaction. "When we get inside I don't want to hear one single word from you, babygirl. Understand?" Still slouched over his shoulder, I just respond with a simple "Yes." He grabs my ašš roughly. "Ah-ah-ah. None of that now. Yes, what?" he asks teasingly. I roll my eyes and mock him. He is not able to see me do this, as my upper half is slouched over his shoulder. "Yes, sir." I mumble out. I can feel the smirk on his face, and he continues to walk back to the house.

I hear keys jingle together, alerting me that we are at the house. I hear the door open, making a creaking sound as it does so. As we walk through the doorway he sets me down, my feet now on the ground. As soon as my feet touch the ground, I run, bolting around the house trying to find an exit. Loud footsteps grow closer behind me and I feel a hand snake around my waist and I am slammed into Michael's chest. I don't fight against him, trying not to get myself into more trouble.

He lowers his lips down to my ear, moving stray hairs behind my ear. "I see your trying to test me tonight. Try me again, and I will fučk you senseless. You won't be able walk or especially run after that, princess. So I dare you, try your luck again." I shake my head in disagreement, desperately not wanting to do anything to get him upset again. "That's what I thought. Now get your sexy little ašš up those stairs and wait for daddy..."

~~~~~
What'd you like?

What didn't you like?

What do you want to see more of?

Plz vote, comment, and follow!

*Ommmmgggg I haven't updated in what seems like years😭. I'm soooo sorry, it's just I've been really busy ever since second semester. And I honestly have no idea where I am going with this book anymore, so if you have any ideas, please feel free to tell me💀. And for the next chapter, do you want a punishment chapter, or for me to start something new? But anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter. With love❣~MX*

[18+] Taken by a Smooth Criminal || (Mj Fan Fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara