Chapter 21

EDITING AND REWRITING NOT FINISHED
~~~~~
Extra short chapter!
~~~~~

I stare at him deep in his eyes, trying to make words come out, but they don't. "Who the fück is he, I said" he yells, making me jump back in my seat. I sit there trembling, trying to come up with words. "H-he is j-just a friend" I say stuttering. He nodded, and kept silent. He was so quiet it was actually kind of scary. I didn't say anything, and Michael gripped the steering wheel, heading home.

Once we were back at the house Michael went upstairs, leaving me by myself downstairs. I seen some leftover pizza was on the table and so I opened up the box, and seen there were a few slices left. I took a few slices and sat down at the table eating until Michael walked in. He grabbed himself a few slices of the pizza too, and he sat down in the chair beside me.

It was quiet until Michael finally broke the silence. "I don't want to see you around that boy anymore, do you understand me little girl? You are no longer to communicate with him" he says with a harsh tone. I look at him wide eyed. I really like Isaac and I think that we could actually have something. "B-but I.." I tried to say until I was cut off by Michael. " I want no excuses. Now, do you understand me I said!" I nod my head fast showing him I understand. "Words, baby girl" he demands. " Y-yes" I mutter. He turns towards me bringing his face awfully close to mine. "Yes, who?" he teases. 'Ugh here he goes again with this shït. I haven't called him that in I don't know how long.' I think to myself. Not trying to get in trouble though, I answer with a simple "Yes, sir" and get up from the table.

I put my dishes up trying not to make any eye contact, or form of communication with Michael after that awkward conversation. I try to avoid him and I don't talk to him. He then does exactly what I don't want him to do, and he begins to talk to me again. "If I see you with again you will be severely punished. I want you to stop talking to him. Your mine, and only mine. You belong to me and no one else" he states. I can hear the anger in his voice. "Yes, sir" I say and I head upstairs, trying not to cause anymore tension.

It's now around 5:00 in the afternoon, and I finally decide that I should start doing my homework. I get all of my work out of my book bag and I start on it. No less than 5 minutes later I start to doze off. I fall asleep with my homework scattered all over my bed, never finishing it.

~~~~~
What do you like?

What don't you like?

What do you want to see more of?

Plz vote, comment, and follow!

*Heyyy ppls. Sorry for the short chapter, but it's kinda late and I start school again tomorrow😭. Next chapters will be a lot of drama and I honestly can't wait to write them. I also had to bring back the "sir" shït because I thought I needed to make Michael meaner again🙂. He was starting to get a little too nice for a criminal, so yea. I won't be calling him "sir" throughout Cameron's POV anymore but in the dialogue she will address him as such. Anyways, I hope you guys like this chapter. With love❣~MX*