14

They say that love kills, it ain't quite what it seems
Don't be shocked when you lost what you called meant to be
So I feel afraid, cause you're crazy for days
*****
(Editing Finished)

-/Michael/-

You need to learn your lesson, you need to learn your lesson, you need to learn your lesson...

The words gave me no mercy as they repeated like a song stuck in my head. My racing thoughts wouldn't leave me alone. It's all that played in my mind the entire time I littered the blows relentlessly on Cameron.

I had to hurt her. It was the only thing I knew. It was the one way to correct her, to punish her, to make her obey, to make her learn her lesson.

I walked away from the room, slamming the door behind me. Sweat covered my body and my clothes were stuck to my skin like glue. My knuckles were bruised and numb at this point. My body was weak as I had exhausted myself using so much energy.

The high and drunken state I was in still hadn't worn off, I was still riding the peak of it, letting the drugs and poison play their course through my body. My movements were uncoordinated and sloppy as I attempted to make my way up the basement stairs.

My vision was a bit blurred as I swayed a bit, holding onto the rail for dear life to keep my composure.

Everything around me was a blur. My thoughts were, my vision was, my hearing was, everything seemed to be going in and out.

I couldn't tell if I was close to blacking out or what. Maybe I had drunk a little too much. It always helped when I had to give a punishment though.

It was my medicine, a way to numb myself. To let go of anything I had in mind and to be careless.

I had to be numb and cold to do the things I did. It's part of the reason for the drugs and alcohol. The less I felt like myself, the more I was able to do what I had to.

I finally made it to the top of the steps after tripping over my feet a bit.

I made my way to the kitchen, looking for more alcohol. I needed it. Yes, I was already nearly immobile and fucked out of my mind but it was a craving at this point. I needed to calm my mind.

Once in the kitchen, I went to the cabinet where I kept my full stock of bottles and glasses. I grabbed a bottle of Hennessy and made my way out of the kitchen, back to the bedroom.

After going to the first steps from the basement, I'm really not sure how I'd get up to my bedroom, but hopefully, I don't break my neck trying to do it.

I got to the steps, taking my time as I made my way up each one. My legs were wobbly and weak, the effects of the drugs and alcohol taking their toll. Hopefully, I don't drop this damn Hennessy glass.

After a bit of a struggle and straining my muscles to get up the stairs, I made it to the top step, nearly collapsing once I got there if it wasn't for the rail.

I took a moment to catch my breath before walking down the hall to my bedroom.

I could still feel the adrenaline rushing through my veins from my time down in the basement. My skin was still sweaty and hot from how exhausted I was. I didn't realize how much effort and energy that took from me.

Upon entering my room, I immediately made my way to the chair in the corner. I couldn't lay down in bed right now, not with the mental or physical state I'm in.

I finally sat down, letting out a relieved breath as I did so. I could feel all my muscles relax instantly, no longer using all my energy just to keep myself standing.