9

Baby I can make that pussy rain, often
Often, often, girl I do this often

*****
(Editing Finished)

-/Cameron/-

"I saw my dad in the police car. He's a cop."

With this revelation, I was practically still in shock. I hadn't seen my dad in years but his face was one I'd always remember.

When I was younger, I knew he had a job but he always kept me out of it. Never did he come home in his uniform and I now understand that he probably was just trying to keep me protected and ignorant about how dangerous his job was.

As soon as I saw the familiar face through my window, I felt my heart drop. I was in the car with my captor, and the one person who could save me was only feet away in the car beside me. He couldn't see in the car because of the tinted windows of Michael's Lamborghini.

I was surprised my dad even worked in this area. If he was an officer in this area, it meant he probably lived in the same city as me all these years. What hurt, even more, was that he was so close, and he never came to see me.

I could feel my heart shatter from the realization. It hurt more than any hit Michael could throw at me. This was a wound I couldn't simply put a bandage over. It only reaffirmed to me that my dad didn't want me nor did he care about me.

Michael spoke up, breaking me away from the thought that I was so close to seeing my dad and possibly escaping this hell. "How do you know it's him? We were going over 120 miles per hour, plus it's nighttime. Are you sure it was him?"

His voice was low. He didn't seem worried or concerned, just curious if I actually thought it was him.

"I'm a hundred percent sure. I'd recognize that face anywhere. It's been so long but the memories of him are so fresh. I'd be able to point him out in a crowd of ten thousand people." I was confident it was my dad and I made sure to affirm that with my response to Michael.

Michael takes a long breath after he sat in silence for a few seconds, probably thinking. The silence was slightly awkward so I looked to my lap and fiddled with my dress before Michael broke the quietness. "As long as he's not CIA or FBI. He has no intel as just a local cop. He probably knows nothing about me and was just there for the sake of the shootout. Only CIA and FBI know what and who to look for when it comes to the kind of work I do."

I looked at Michael, giving him a confused stare. "What do you mean the kind of work you do?" I was curious at this point. With what just happened at the restaurant and with his heated talks he had over the phone when I sat across from him doing my school work earlier today, I could tell his job was dangerous. I still couldn't figure out what it was though.

"What did I tell you about asking questions you don't want the answer to?" That is all he says before he opens his door and swiftly gets out of the car before slamming the door, leaving me by myself in the car.

He's such an ass.

It wasn't fair for him to leave me confused, especially after what he just made me go through. For fuck's sake, I literally could've died. It's not like he would've cared though.

After a few seconds, I got out of the car and headed to the garage door that led back into the house. I assumed Michael was already inside as it was empty when I got out of the car.