Chapter 23 (Alternate Chapter)

EDITING AND REWRITING NOT FINISHED
~~~~~
Begins when Isaac and Cameron were leaving McDonald's!
~~~~~

We walk back to class, getting there right before the bell rang. Isaac kissed me before we both entered the class and sat down in our seats. I fell asleep about 5 minutes into class, getting bored very quickly. My arm was supporting my head up, until Isaac pushed my arm off the desk, making me hit my head on the desk. I angrily punched him in the arm and flicked him off. He laughed at me and gave me a bear hug, making it up to me. I couldn't stay mad at him and I decided to hug him back.

We then headed off to second period. He smacked my ašš before I walked into the class, and he smirked as he walked away to his other class. Second period flew by and before I knew it, lunch was here. I hurried out of the class going to my locker and putting my stuff up. Right after that, I rushed to the lunchroom to meet with Isaac.

When I got there he got into the lunch line with me, grabbing my plate for me and leading us to a random table in the lunchroom. Throughout lunch we talked about random things going on in our classes. It was a nice lunch, yet it flew by too fast. At the end of the lunch period we made out for about 5 minutes straight before we headed separate ways to our classes.

It's not the end of the day and I wait to meet Isaac outside. When he comes to me, I give him a quick kiss and hug him telling, letting him know that I will text him and see him tomorrow. I walk away from him, making sure we don't get caught by Michael.

As I'm walking to where Michael usually parks, I notice his car isn't there waiting for me. I wait a few more minutes, hoping he is just late. After standing there for about 10 minutes I go find Isaac. He usually doesn't leave until I do, making sure that I get home safely with Michael.

Isaac was talking to one of his friend when I came up to him. He instantly stopped talking to his friend and turned around giving his full attention to me. "Hey, what's up?" he asks. "Can you drive me home? I don't think Michael is here" I say. He quickly agrees and we begin to walk over to his car.

He opens the passenger door for me and I get in the car. He goes around to the drivers seat and he gets in. Upon getting in, he settles himself down and rests his hand he wasn't driving with, upon my leg. I give him a smirk and he looks at me and gives me a quick wink. I smile at him, blushing.

I then hear music playing in the background and ask if he can turn it up. He does so, and we rock out to all the songs that came on, singing terribly to each other. The song "work" by Rihanna came on and I sung Rihanna's part, while he did drake's. It was a lot of fun while in the car with him, and I ended up losing track of time, and was home before I knew it.

Isaac drove up to the house, gave me a quick kiss on the lips, and sped off trying not to get seen by Michael. As I was walking to the house I seen that Michael's car was in the driveway. This made me confused in why he wasn't at school picking me up if his car was home.

I walked into the house, and there were not tv's on or anything. "Hello!" I said, and I didn't hear a response. I decided to go upstairs to Michael's bedroom. I heard moaning sounds as upon coming closer to the bedroom door. I chuckled inside knowing Michael was probably pleasuring himself.

I bursts open the door only to find a gross-looking slutty bïtch, naked in the same bed I sleep in every night. Michael is in shock, and he just sits there with his mouth open not saying a word. I go up to him, slapping him hard in the face. He grabs ahold of his face and looks at me with pleading eyes. My eyes fill with tears, barely on the verge of running down my face. I look at Michael in disgust and burst into tears, not believing what just happened. I walk towards him, smacking him in the face. "Fück you, Michael!" Those words were my last before grabbing his car keys, walking out of the house, and driving as far as I can away from him, into the distance of the night...

~~~~~
What do you like?

What don't you like?

What do you want to see more of?

Plz vote, comment, and follow!

*Hiii. So I hope whoever reads this chapter likes it more than the last one. I know it was a lot easier writing it, but I hope you enjoyed. Comment what you guys think will happen next🙂. With love❣~MX*