Chapter 15

EDITING AND REWRITING NOT FINISHED
~~~~~

•One month time skip•

Today, sir and I woke up around 8:00 and got our day started. We both got up and he went downstairs to make breakfast, while I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. Right when I came downstairs, he was finished eating and went upstairs. I ate the food sir left me and sat at the counter just waiting for him to come back down.

He came back all dressed up in pretty much all black. He looked kinda hot if you ask me. "Where are you going" I ask. "I'm going to work. I'll be back pretty late, so if I'm not back before you go to sleep, don't worry" he states. I nod my head with a simple "yes sir" and continued to eat my food. "Also, you better not try to run away from here. I have cameras all around the house and trust me, I will always find you." I look at him with a blank stare. Why the fück does he think I would try to escape after what happened last time? Instead of having a smart mouth though, I just nodded my head and said "yes sir" to stay out of trouble.

He walked over to where I was sitting. He came behind me and hugged me. I could feel his length through his pants even though he didn't have a böner. I smiled at that and just continued to let him hug me. He bit the outer part of my ear and growled. "I wish I could stay here with you all day, but unfortunately I can't. Be a good girl for me and don't do anything that'll get you punished while I'm gone" he stated. He walked to the front door and opened it. Right before walking out, he winked and gave me a faint smile. A wide smile grew on my face when he did that, and I walked into the living room and flopped on the couch. "Ugggh. What is that man doing to me!"

•Short time skip•

Michaels POV
"Sit on the ground, and I want everyone's hands in front of them to where I can see them. If you move, I shoot you!" I yell at the hostages. We were in one of the biggest banks in America in Charlotte, NC. My other men are in the vault getting all of the money, while I keep the hostages here, making sure they don't do anything. "Hurry up!" I yell, trying to get my men to hurry so we can leave without getting caught.

They came back with about 15 bags full of money, and we headed out of the back doors. Right as we were exiting, sirens went off and we seen a whole bunch of red and blue lights. Police cars surrounded us and helicopters were hovering above us with a huge light. There was no escape. "Put your hands up and drop to your knees!" the police yell. Instead of making the situation worse, we dropped all of the bags and weapons, and dropped to our knees. As soon as we did so they wasted no time, and tackled us to the ground, handcuffing us.

Right as I got up, they dragged me into a huge truck that had bars and no windows. I don't know where they took all of my other men that worked for me, but I never seen them after I was put inside the truck. I looked at my body and it was covered in blood and scrapes from the police tackling me to the ground and dragging me to the truck. I then heard the click of a locks being shut, ensuring there was no escape. I felt the movement of the truck pulling off. The ride was long and I ended up falling into a deep sleep.

Cameron's POV
It is about 10:00 at night now and Sir still isn't home. I have literally done nothing all day besides watch Netflix and clean up. I am bored out of my mind and I didn't think that I would ever miss him this much. I decide to call him, just to see where he might be at.

The phone doesn't even ring. It just goes straight to voicemail, which is pretty odd. I think nothing of it though, and just turn on the tv to get my mind off of him. I'm not even really watching tv, I'm just sitting there on my phone until I hear something that grabs my attention. I stare at the tv and watch. "Tonight we have word that Americas Most Wanted Criminal, Michael Jackson, has been arrested. He has been charged with armed robbery and may face up to 15 years in prison. Michael Jackson, along with other men, who are unknown, were suspected..."

I then felt lost in a trance. As soon as those words came out of the reporter's mouth, I felt a feeling of emptiness flow throughout my body. My heart dropped and I never thought this would happen. Unexpected tears began to fall from my reddened eyes. I fell asleep drenched in my own tears, hoping I would one day see him again...

~~~~~
What do you like?

What don't you like?

What do you want to see more of?

Vote, comment, and follow plz!

*Hiiiiiii! I know, I know, I'm such a terrible person for this upsetting chapter, but I had to do it😔. Thanks to all of you who comment, vote, and support this story. It means a lot and I love you guys💓✌🏽️. With love❣~MX*