Chapter 24

EDITING AND REWRITING NOT FINISHED
~~~~~

•1 year time skip•

"Faster daddy! I'm almost there" I moan telling James to go faster. He has me bent over his desk, mercilessly thrusting his length in and out of my womanhood. He pumps his shaft in me a couple of more times making the pleasure intolerable. I cüm, shaking roughly and letting my climax subside.

There is then a hard knock on the door, interrupting our little moment. I quickly gather myself together and so does James. Right as I'm about to open the door, James gives me a wink, and I give him a slight smirk. I open the door for the person that knocked and he comes rushing in the office, telling James stuff that seems rather important. I walk away trying to mind my own business and walk to my own office.

It's now been a year since I left Michael. I haven't seen or heard from him ever since the day I left with his car. I've only thought about him a couple of times, but for the most part I've done well without him. My life has now went back to "normal" and I no longer feel restrained from the world by a man who didn't even love me. I moved to New York and to be honest, I'm living the life. About a month after I moved here I decided I needed to get a job. I applied to work at Acme limited, and a few days later I got the call revealing to me I was accepted.

I worked as a secretary for the CEO, which is James, and we eventually began to have a small relationship. I say "small" because employees weren't allowed to have a relationship with there bosses. Him and I have been in a relationship for about 8 months now, and honestly, the sex is great but I don't love him like that. James is one of the best men I have ever met, but ever since I was with Michael, my feelings towards other men haven't been the same.

It was now about 4:55 in the afternoon and everyone was about to get off work. I gather all of my my stuff and head out of my office to the elevator. I click the button and wait patiently for the elevator to arrive at the floor I was on. The button loudly made a 'ding' sound and the doors slowly opened. I get on and press the button to get to the level the car garage was on. The doors began to slowly shut until it was interrupted by a hand, making the doors automatically open back up.

When the doors opened all the way, I was met with big blue eyes. James. "Trying to get away so fast, without saying goodbye to daddy, huh?" he states. He steps into the elevator standing next to me. His intoxicating scent filled my nose as he walked towards me.

The doors then slowly begin to close. I stand there fidgeting with my fingers until I hear the final close of the doors. James doesn't hesitate a single moment after the heavy metal doors close and he attacks me. His lips slam against mine, and our lips begin to move in sync. As we kiss he grabs a handful of my ašš which results in a loud moan coming from me. I can feel the smirk on his lips, and he then begins to rub my womanhood on top of my panties. "So wet for daddy, yeah?" he asks. I simply moan in response feeling my wetness start to build up.

All of the sudden the sound of the bell alerts us that we have reached our destination to the parking garage. Right before the doors open, he takes his hands off of me and we try to make ourselves look somewhat presentable after our heated session in the elevator. When the doors open and there is about a group of 4 business people standing in front of us. They give us a awkward smile as James and I step out of the elevator together. We look at each other feeling somewhat embarrassed.

James walks me to my car and along the way he stares at my ašš, while walking behind me. We then reach my car and I turn around, snapping James out of his trance. I put my stuff down in my car, and I'm about to get in until I am pulled up by my wrist. I'm met with James. "I'm taking you out tonight, I expect you to be ready by 7:00, understand?" he asks. I nod my head and answer with a simple "Yes, sir." He walks away and I get in my car soon driving off.

•Hour and a half time skip•

It's now 6:30 and I decide I should start to get ready for dinner tonight with James. I take a quick shower, washing my hair and body thoroughly. I then get out a short black dress and put it on. It doesn't have any sleeves and it fits my body perfectly. I do a few spins as I admire myself in the mirror. I then take out my ponytail, letting my long wavy hair flow freely down my shoulders.

I spray on some of my perfume and then start to head downstairs. I grab my black heels and put them on, walking around the house a little but trying to get used to wearing them. About 5 minutes later I hear the doorbell ring, alerting me that James is here. I open the door and am met with James who is in a nice black tuxedo. He grabs my hand and sweetly kisses the top of it. I give him a slight smile and walk out of the doorway. We head to his car and he opens my door, letting me get in. I settle in my seat and give him a nod, telling him he can close the door now. He does and then he quickly walks to his door and gets in. We both settle down in the car and he pulls off out of my driveway.

James and I don't really say much to each other as we make our way to the restaurant. About 10 minutes later we finally arrive at a huge restaurant called "Vista Royal". We both get out of the car and head into the restaurant. As we walk in, there are a ton of people dining. We are greeted with a waiter who then takes us to our reserved seats.

We sit down and begin to order our drinks and food. We sit patiently talking and flirting for about 20 minutes until our food arrives. We both eat, slowly taking our time. I finish eating my food because I'm full, yet James continues to eat like he has never eaten before. To avoid awkwardness I look around the room, trying to take in the beauty of the restaurant. As I'm looking around my eyes meet a person who has long curly hair, and fair caramel colored skin. All of the sudden as I'm staring at this person, there eyes suddenly look up and meet mine. A sensation of familiarity flows throughout my body and my heart drops. My eyes were only to be met with Michael's...

~~~~~
What do you like?

What don't you like?

What do you want to see more of?

Plz vote, comment, and follow!

*IMMM BACK GUUUYYSS. I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated in so long😭. I've been hella busy with school and I just didn't have the motivation to write once we got back to school from winter break. I hope I made it up to you with this hella long update and I really hope you enjoy. I missed you guys and I should be updating a lot more. With love❣~MX*