Chapter 19

EDITING AND REWRITING NOT FINISHED
~~~~~
Djsnfjfhsmsjcaxb daddy in gold pants^ 😍😩💦
~~~~~

Michael's POV
Trying not to get any more punishment, I walked to the bed, took my shirt and pants off, and laid down flat on my back. Cameron walked over to the counter and grabbed the handcuffs. She took slow and sexy strides towards me and then gently grabbed my hands, handcuffing me to the bed. I wiggled my hands trying to check if there was an escape, but there wasn't.

Cameron then went back over to the counter and grabbed the whip. My eyes nearly popped out of my head and I started to squirm around on the bed, scared of what she was going to do. She popped the side of my leg slightly with the whip. It had a little sting at the end, but it didn't hurt to much. She repeated the same action on various parts of my body a couple of times until I let out a groan of pain.

She stops and rubs her hands over the red marks she made on my body, scraping her sharp nails along my skin, causing me to shiver. Cameron then crawled on top of the bed, and sat at the end of it. She slowly stripped her clothes from her body, and sat in front of me naked. I stared at her body, admiring every part. She cleared her throat causing me to snap out of my thoughts. "Like what you see?" she asks. I nod my head and lick my lips in response.

She then brings her fingers up to my mouth. I open my mouth and lick her fingers, wetting them with my tongue. After doing this, she reaches down towards her womanhood, rubbing over her slit. I watch her, desperately wanting to touch her. She then begins to rub her clït in slow circles, making my length grow in my pants. She begins to moan, and she throws her head back in pleasure. I'm now sweating and staring to feel beads of sweat flow down my face. All I can do is just enjoy the scene, not being able to touch her or myself.

As I'm watching her pleasure herself, she enters two fingers into her tight, little püssy. I am now urgently needing to touch her. I attempt to reach towards her, yet my hands are quickly snatched back by the handcuffs. She chuckles at me and looks at me in my eyes. She stops touching herself and once again brings her hands up to my lips, yet this time covered with her juices. I lick her sweetness off of her fingers and she straddles my lap. My böner is obvious and she hovers her hand above it teasing me.

"Does daddy need to be pleased?" she asks. I moan as a reply and she begins to touch my length over my pants. She takes them off along with my underwear, and then climbs back on top of me continuing with her actions. She grabs my length and begins to pump it up and down slowly. Her hands are like magic and she continues as I slowly start to feel my climax coming. The pleasure then becomes unbearable and my breathing becomes heavier. Right as I am about to reach my climax, she stops, leaving me desperate to cüm.

I grunt in frustration and glare at her. She chuckles slightly at my reaction. "Oh no, no, no. That's not how it works. Bad boys don't get to have their release, baby. You should know this already. Maybe if your good, in the end I will let you cüm" she says with a smirk. I get a small spark of hope when she says this, knowing that I might have a bit of satisfaction at the end of the night.

Cameron gets up and then comes to wear my face is. She crawls over my face, and her womanhood is now hovering right over my lips. Desperate for her taste, I dive my tongue into her wetness, resulting in a moan from her. I slide my tongue in and out of her entrance, and then suck on her clït. She moans loudly and begins to shake on top of me. "Ugggh, M-Michael!" she moans. I continue licking her and smile a bit, once I hear her call my name out loud. Her breathing becomes heavier and she then climaxes, her juices flowing all over my mouth. I lick all of it up, making sure not to leave a mess.

She collapses on top of me obviously tired from the unbearable high she just had. Once she gains back the strength to get up, she gets off of me, yet still hovers over my body. She undoes my handcuffs, yet this time I don't attack her right away. I slowly grab her by her wrist and lay her down on her back. She looks up into my eyes. Her eyes are filled with lust.

I spread her legs, and then enter her all the way. She lets out a whimper, from the size, yet I quiet her with a kiss. I slowly continue to move my length in and out of her and she begins to moan in between the kiss. She pulls back panting after a while. "F-faster" she says, and I do nothing but obey. As I do, she begins to close her eyes, and moan loudly. I can tell she is on the verge of her climax, and so am I.

I thrust hard into her a couple of more times, and I feel her womanhood, tighten around my length. She climaxes all over my length, moaning loudly. I take this chance to thrust a couple more times in her, and I cüm too. We both are now sweating and panting, out of breath. We collapse on top of each other for a few minutes trying to catch our breaths. Soon after, we both get up, and walk to the bathroom. We get in the shower, quickly cleaning each other off, and then get dressed. We get in the bed cuddling, and fall asleep in each other's arms.

~~~~~
What do you like?

What don't you like?

What do you want to see more of?

Plz vote, comment, and follow!

*Heeey. So I know I lied and said this chapter would be published last night, but I was with family so I was never able to update. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter because I haven't been putting a lot of smut in chapters lately, which I know all y'all mj pervs want. Plus you guys have been wanting another punishment chapter for the longest so here it is. Also Cameron will be going back to school in upcoming chapters because I totally forgot about that so yeaaa...I have more ideas about what I want to do but plz comment if you have any ideas for this story. With love❣~MX*