Brave, are you brave enough to meet
The desires that you seek
Hold my hand, I'll set you free
Welcome to the devil's playground
You can tread where demons play

*****
(Editing Finished)

-/Cameron/-

The rest of my classes were boring. Only to add to that, the sexual frustration was even worse. All I could think about for the rest of my classes was Michaels fingers thrusting into me as his tongue worked its magic against my clit.

Every now and then I'd glance up from my work to see Michael sitting at his desk. It seemed as if every time I looked up he could feel my stare, meeting mine after a few seconds. To escape from the awkward eye contact, I'd just shoot my eyes right back down to my computer.

The smirk on his face every time I'd look up was annoying though. He knew what he was doing and I'm sure his stunt of leaving me desperate was only part of his little game. I definitely didn't want to show how much he was getting to me.

Within my next classes, we had no breakaway groups. The whole time it was just the instructors lecturing the class. I almost thought I'd fall asleep but knowing that Michael was monitoring me was a deterrent when it came to dozing off.

It was now the end of my last class, about five minutes until it was over. The teacher was going over questions that any of the students have and of fucking course, people had to ask them. I've always hated the students who ask too many questions. Ask on your own time, not everyone else's.

As the class came to an end, I closed the computer and got up from the table. Looking over to Michael's office, I could see him typing away on his computer while also on the phone. He was focused, this time not breaking his attention to look at me like he did the other times I'd glance over at him.

I headed out of the study room to Michael's office, the computer he let me use in my hands. I really didn't feel like being in his presence, especially after the stunt he pulled, but I had to return the computer he let me use.

I opened the heavy glass door and walked just across the hallway to the office. At this point, he was yelling on the phone. Trying to be as quiet as possible, I opened the door slowly to his office, being ever so gentle when going back to close the door.

To my fucking luck as the door closed, it slammed a bit louder than I intended, making his eyes snap to mine. When he noticed my presence, he instantly stopped yelling and was quick to end the call. It was quite strange but I didn't question it, his business was none of mine.

"Well hello, doll." He smirks at me cheekily, obviously still swimming in his own ego after what happened earlier.

I kept my expression straight, not really interested in the games he was playing.
"Why do you always call me that? I'm no sweet little barbie." I shoot the question at him, asking about the pet name he's called me all too often.

I wait for a response but after a few seconds of silence, it was obvious that I wouldn't be getting one. Instead, he glances his attention back at his computer before reading whatever was on the screen.

Shrugging it off, I continue to walk towards his desk, sitting in the chair in front of it. I scoot it back about a yard, the proximity of the chair to his desk was a bit too close for comfort.