Chapter 20

EDITING AND REWRITING NOT FINISHED
~~~~~
Slight smut!
~~~~~

Today I have to go back to school after about a week of not going. Michael said he would write a "sick" note for me to excuse the absences. I got up around 6:00 this morning, in order to leave the house by 7:00. I got up and got in the shower while Michael made breakfast. Once I got out of the shower I put on my school outfit; short skirt, white shirt, knee high socks, and no underwear only because that's one of the stupid rules Michael has.

I then quickly brushed my teeth and made my way downstairs. I met Michael in there and sat down at the counter. He made us microwaveable waffles, with blueberries. We sat there in silence eating them, until he finally asked me a question. "You ready to go back to school? I know you miss it" he says slightly chuckling. I roll my eyes at his comments, and get up from the table finishing my breakfast.

"I'm just trying to lighten the mood you know. Someone looks like they need a little boost this morning" he teases me as I leave the kitchen. I walk out, sticking my middle finger up at him and continue going to get my book bag for school. "If I wasn't in such a good mood this morning, that ašš would be getting punished for that." I ignore him and pick my bag up, walking to the front door.

He grabs his car keys and we both walk out of the front door, going to the car. We both settle in and he starts to drive out of the driveway. The drive is quiet, and slow. We arrive to the school about 20 minutes later. I grab my bag and phone, getting out of the car, until I am snatched back into the car.

All of the sudden, his lips are smashed against mine. I moan in between the kiss and I start to feel a tingly sensation flow throughout my body. I feel Michael's hand touch my thigh, rising slowly until he is right above my womanhood. I let out a moan desperately wanting his touch. He pulls away from the kiss and removes his hand from under my skirt. He lets out a deep chuckle. "Time for school" he says with a sly smile. "Fück you!" I yell getting out of the car and slam the door.

Once I turn around, I walk with a extra swish trying to be a tease. I look back at Michael through the car window, and see him staring at my ašš. He takes a deep breath in trying to control himself, and he speeds off from the school.

I walk to my first period class and sit next to the boy I met the first day I came. I remember his name was Isaac. As I walk towards him he looks at my body up and down, and smirks. His eyes then meet mine and he smiles. "Long time, no see. Where have you been?" he asks. "I had the flu" I lied. He nods his head in acceptance and I sit down in my seat. Class soon begins to start and I pay attention until I feel Isaac's eyes, on me. I look at him and he looks away, as if he was never looking at me. I pretend that nothing happened and continue listening to the teacher.

Throughout the whole class Isaac kept glancing over at me but I just thought nothing of it. The class goes by slowly, until the dismissal bell rings. Everyone starts to pack up and I walk out, heading to my second period. As I'm about to walk through the door into the class, I'm pulled back and shoved into a janitor's closet. I quickly turn around, and my eyes meet with Isaac's. He stares deep into mine, and he slams his lips onto mine, thrusting his tongue deep into my mouth. His hands explore my body, and he gives a slight squeeze to my ašš. He groans, and then makes his way to my skirt, pulling on the waistband.

He is hot, and we are way to deep into this for me to pull back now, so I let him continue his actions. He pulls down my skirt, and smirks when he sees I don't have any underwear on. He brings his hand up to my womanhood, and rubs my clït in small circles. My womanhood is now soaked and I'm severely hungry for more of his touch. He inserts a finger into me and begins to pump it in and out. It hurts at first, but then becomes more pleasurable as he continues. He suddenly enters another finger into my womanhood, and continues to thrust his fingers into me.

I am now on the verge of my climax, and my breathing is becoming heavy. My legs start to shake and I feel as if I almost can't even hold myself up anymore. He pumps his fingers in me a couple of more times, this time harder than before. As the pleasure is now unbearable, I cüm all over his fingers, moaning and shaking. He takes his fingers out of me and licks my juices off. "You taste amazing princess" he says with a smirk. I blush and I am now filled with embarrassment.

He then helps me up and I start to gather myself together. I put my skirt back on and and fix my hair, trying to look somewhat presentable. I then turn my way towards the door trying to exit, until he grabs my wrist and turns me towards him. He gives me a quick peck on the lips. "I'll see you later, baby" he says with a grin. He opens the door for me and lets me walk out of the closet first. As we walk out he gives my ašš a slight smack and I let out a yelp, and I playfully hit him in the arm as a warning to stop. He gives me a smile and we both walk our separate ways towards our classes.

I enter the class extremely late and everyone looks at me. Of course the teacher lectures me about being late for class, but I ignore it and sit down in my seat. For the rest of the class my thoughts are all about Isaac. I'm lost in my thoughts for the whole class period until the lunch bell rings. When we were in the cafeteria Isaac and I exchanged glances a couple of times, and he would give me a quick wink, that would make me smile. The rest of the day goes by very slow, and we eventually reach the end of the it. Isaac and I both walk out of the school together, heading towards our cars.

As we are walking, we talk and tell jokes, having a normal conversation. Every now and then he would whisper something dirty in my ear that would make me smirk and smile. As I reach the car Michael was in, Isaac gives me a hug and leaves me, heading to his car. I get in the car with Michael and I give him a weak smile. I notice his face doesn't change, and he stares at me angrily. I have never seen him like this and the softness of his eyes, went away. "Who is it?" he says with a deep tone of rage...

~~~~~
What do you like?

What don't you like?

What do our want to see more of?

Plz vote, comment, and follow!

*Ok, so I know the ending sucked like really bad, but it'll get better. And I was originally going to only have 20 chapters in this story, but then I got attached and didn't want to end it yet😩. Hope you guys like this chapter! With love❣~MX*