Chapter Sixthy Seven: Concealed Feelin

Start from the beginning

"What do you want Rach?"

"Anything, i'm not in the mood to choose eh."

"Okay. Well, it's better kung matitikman mo ang specialty nila dito."

"Okay then. Thanks anyway."

"You're welcome."

He handed the menu to the waiter after ordering and after a few minutes they're food are now serving. Richard still watching them from afar.

"How do you find it?"

"Ahm taste good."

"I told you it's one of the best menu here." He smiled.  "Rachel?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Can i ask you something?"

"Yes. What is it?"

"I just want to thank you in accepting my invitation to be with you every lunch."

"You're welcome. Sorry ah but i think it's not a question."

"Yeah. Because this is really the question, ahmmm since we're always together for three consecutive days so can i ask if i can court you?" He says bravely.

Rachel is surprise. "What are you thinking Mike?"

"I'm serious Rachel" he hold her hand. "The first time i saw you i told to myself na hindi ko na papakawalan tong babaeng to. Minahal na kita noon Rach, i know it's sound corny but that is true."

"Mike." she remove her hand. "You're king, generous, and a soft hearted person so you don't deserve anyone like me."

"But why? I mean you're perfect for me."

"Don't say that. Nobody is perfect remember. Mike, i'm not ready for this. I need to find myself first and a time for myself."

"I'm willing to wait Rachel until you're ready."

"But Mike you don't have to wait, there's a lot of girls that deserve you."

"I don't want the other, i just want you."

Rachel just bow her head and didn't  know what to say to him. Richard on the other hand is still watching them and his heart break into pieces seeing Mike touching her with sweetness that he should be the one who'll do that but the question, is he have the right to do that? Rachel is not her. Richard just leave the place and return at the office and he wants to work, just work become busy to forgot what happen while ago. Mike hinatid Rachel back to the office.

"Thanks. You don't have to get down."

"Okay then. Take care."

"You should be the one to take care. Thanks again for the lunch."

"You know it was my pleasure. I love you." He says and Rachel surprise. "You don't have to answer i just wanted to say it."

"Mike."

"Shhhh. I know and as promise i'll wait for you."

"Thank you for understanding."

"You're always welcome. So bye."

"Bye."

Richard was about to get out of the building to check something when he saw Rachel going down on the car of Mike, he saw her waving and smiled on the man who's inside the car. Rachel notice him so she went closer to him.

"What are you doing here outside?"

"Why? Is there anything wrong?"

"None. I'm just asking."

"Ahh-uhm. Waiting for Gretchen."

"Oh i see. Having a date with her?"

"No. We're just talk about work, i'm with her parents."

"Why? Are you going to propose on her?"

"Yes i will that's why i invite her parents."

"Oh okay. Good luck. I hope you can get a Yes."

"I assure you i'll get her."

"Oh. Okay."

Rachel left her and return to her office. "And so what? Urgh! Nakakainis talaga yang lalaki na yan feeling niya apektado ako, naku hindi noh. Hmf! Eh di pakasalan niya who cares? Sh*t Rachel what the hell is happening to you? Why are you talking to yourself." Her senses back when Bea knock on her door.

"Yes. Come in." She says.

"Here Ma'am Rachel." She handed a small piece of paper.

"Open it and i know that will answer your questions."

"Huh?" She was about to open it when Bea stop her.

"Wait Ma'am Rach, before you open it first thing you should remember that don't ever tell him that i gave it to you and second, don't make any scene okay?" Rachel nodded as answer. "Hep, last thing open it when i left. Thanks and enjoy." Bea continued and left her.

"What is this?" She asked herself and when she finally open the paper it written there a name of restaurant and a time. Rachel is confuse on what is happening so she decided to go out on her office to ask Bea about the paper but unfortunately she was not on her table.

"Excuse me where is Rachel."

"Kasama po ni Sir sa meeting ngayon. Bakit po?"

"Ah i just have to confirm something well maybe later na lang. Thanks."

Rachel back at her office still in confusion for what is the meaning of the written name of a restaurant and a time. Do i have a date? On her thought but instead of thinking about it, she just browse her email to check on it. Hours passed but she still continuing in browsing to her laptop and didn't notice the time. Her phone beep so she fishes it on her bag and read the message.

From Bea:
Remember the note Ms. Rachel 😊 7pm sharp you need to be there. 😉

She replied but before she compose a message she check the clock and it says 5:15pm.

To Bea:
What is this all about Bea? Wait, aren't you still here at the office?

She replied after a second....

From Bea:
Nah, i'm fixing some important matter. So bye. The note remember. Bye."

To Bea:
Oh okay.

She decided to go home and get some beauty rest for the unknown date later.

-----------------------------------------------
*end of 67th chapter*
*sorry for the error*