Dark Desires Suddenly Surfacing

Start from the beginning

Wasn't he even slightly bashful showing his student so much skin? Better yet isn't he cold? 

Why is he staring at me like that? It's like he's examining something, oh my gosh no make up! Hastily I turned my face away from his even though there was so much more gawking I needed to get out of my system. No. Roxanne. Just no. If he catches on that I'm wearing no make up it'll be like stealing my no-make-up-ginity and yes I just thought of that word.

Marshmallow runs back towards the house whining to get back inside "Well, uh, that's my...que to go inside."

Risking getting noticed I peeked at him catching him run his hands through his hair multiple times, letting out a small chuckle "So it seems."

"So, uh, bye?" 

He chuckles again "Is that how you say bye to someone? By not looking at them?"

Shit, he realized I was hiding "Yeah, and?"

"Figures you would say that." Mr. Black starts to walk home. "See you at school Grey."

*****

"Sammie it's not like that." I fell on to my bed.

For the first time this week Sammie returned my call and it sure as hell was about time she did since I've been waiting to talk to her forever. 

"Anne I know you like I know my neighbor Ms. Daphnie is a man, and you're not telling me something."

I rolled my eyes "Nice analogy Samantha, but I'm serious everything's fine."

"That's the problem!" She laughed "When has your life been 'fine' for an entire week?"

"Uh..." I gigled "That week...when..."

"Ring-Ring, oh yes psychological liars industry? My friend thinks having a 'fine' week is normal but is clearly lying."

Sad to say, Sammie knows me truly well. I'm just not ready to talk about Mr. Black if I've only known him a few days she'll just get unecessary ideas about him and me. Especially once she hears he's the first person whose actually shut my mouth and captivated me to an extent of me being weak in the knees.

"Sammie shut up, why are you talking to me anyways didn't you make new friends to bother?"

She paused for a second "Yeah...true, your probably busy sorry." Then let out a short-dry giggle.

"Sammie is something the matter?" The tone of her voice made me worry.

"Anne I'm great! Duh I'm Sammie, now go my loveable troublemaker of a best-friend."

Hypo-fucking-crite she was lying just as bad as I was "Sammie don't lie."

"Lie about what?" She giggled again "I've got to go call you later! Love you." 

Sammie hung up the phone leaving me confused and worried. There wasn't a doubt in my mind that something was going on with her that she wasn't telling me. Knowing her though it'll only take a week or two before she cracks open to me.

*****

The weekend left without even allowing me to enjoy it. I'm now awake at six in the morning wondering what I'm doing with my life like usual. Plus the fact that I have to walk by myself in this cold weather to school since dad has been bumped up to the early morning shift, makes my life more dramatic than before.

Today is pretty cold too, I know because dad left the News on the Tv downstairs blasting all the way upstairs. Literally the news lady say thirty-nine degrees several times it's getting to a point where I'm so annoyed of her I might curse out the Tv.