Date Night, And Early Morning Encounter

Start from the beginning

My smile got bigger when she looked up and saw me.

"Cute pup, Grey." I said walking towards her to pet it. 

Roxanne picked him up, I knew quickly it was a boy from the flash of it's little puppy friend. "His name is Marshmallow."

The troublemaker likes cute names? Hearing the name of the dog made me chuckle "Cute."

"So where are you off to all dressed up?" She asked placing the dog back on the ground.

I unconsciously licked my lips as I caught a glimpse of her breast's as she bent down, black bra, fuck. "Date, since teachers have lives too."

She pulled up her grey tank-top then wrapped her torso with the blue-button down she was wearing. "None of them have lives, you're just different." 

Marshmallow was running around like a crazy dog "I'm like every other teacher, I grade papers and stuff."

"Yeah but you're ho—" Roxanne quickly bit her lips before she could finish the sentence "Well shouldn't you be going?'

The time...Sadly Roxanne's right "Yeah, it looks like it." 

Her eyes were skimming my outfit "Girlfriend?"

"Never, it's just a date." I chuckled.

Quickly we locked eye-contact her radiant amber eyes were beautiful but she looked away than started to walk back to her house "See you at school, Black."

What was that about? "Have a good weekend, Grey."

After she went inside her house I went inside my car then placed the key in the ignition, starting the car and drove away.

*****

Arriving at the local Red Lobster in the town I saw Donna inside chatting with one of the workers while waiting for me. She turned around to see me and a smile landed on her face "Damien!"

My famous I'm-getting-laid smile splattered on my face. 

Donna looked smoking hot, straight strawberry blond hair, gray eyes, and even an expensive looking short black dress to compliment everything together. It also suited her amazing curvy figure every part of this womans body was built to be a mans dream, even mine.

"Donna." I said smiling as I hugged her. 

The waiter walked us to our table for two, next to the window exactly how I like it. Donna doesn't know but I come here a lot for either business or if I'm trying to woo the woman I want in my bed with delicious sea-food. We sat down across each other, never have I ever sat next to a woman when eating. It's way to intimate.

Even though sex is the extremely intimate, this is on a whole other level of intimacy. Both of us ordered our food, I asked for a lobster and a ceasar salad, she wanted crab legs and french fries. I've almost forgotten that Donna is quiet the eater.

"Thousands of miles away from our campus and out of every one who lives here I found you in the super-market in the pasta isle." She giggled while sipping on a Malibu Hurricane.

Whereas I sipped on a glass of a regular Margarita "Well I do love my pasta's." 

"How's it been since you left? This is the last place I'd expect you to be in, it doesn't fit your image."

I chuckled, the woman was right I'm not the type of guy to live away from the city "I've been enjoying myself somewhat, it's boring sometimes but recently it's gotten better." 

Donna grinned "Are you still sleeping around constantly like you did in school?" 

Yes, even when I was in college I've always been good with the ladies my nick-name in school was Damien The Heartbreaker. Just like now I'm notorious for breaking hearts of many woman, not staying in a stable relationship. It's hard for a guy who can get any girl he wants in bed to settle down for just one.