"You're sore under here aren't you?" You tug at his skirt

He nods.

His hard-on swells under his skirt, and you pull it up, slapping his hand lightly away when he tries to stop you. You spot the bruises on his hipbones that are yellow-blue, the shape of Sangwoo's large fingers. He is too rough with him, you remember his savage thrusting into Bum's petite body, and those bruises are almost enough to get rid of your excitement. You place open-mouthed kisses on each bruise, and you hear his gasp when your mouth hovers over his harden cock in the tent inside his underwear. You hook your fingers on the elastic of the black panties and the moment his member is free you immediately take it into your mouth.

Bum hisses in pleasure, glancing at the door from time to time, afraid that Sangwoo may come in any second, yet he doesn't want you to stop. He cranes his neck to watch how your long hair spreads over him, how you ease his cock as far as you can into your mouth. He can't believe you're actually doing this.

He chews on his bottom lip the moment you bend his knees towards his chest and with your working hand begin to pump his cock, you taste down his balls and follow the trail down to the piece of skin right underneath until you are stroking his tender little hole with your wet tongue.

He holds his legs by the back of the knees and winces when your tongue begins darting around the rim. Your panties are soaking by now your wetness pooling. You suckle his pink, puckered hole easing away the pain while you milk him, enjoying his cries of pleasure, as he moves into your palm.

Bum is so close to orgasm that he can't contain the embarrassing sounds coming out of his mouth. He never imagined a girl like you pleasing him like this, not in such a way. He hadn't felt this happy in a long time, not after he stopped loving Sangwoo...

He cries out your name as you continue to torture him with your tongue and your hand and you both jump when you hear the doors click open and the audible sound of rain.

"I am home."

Sangwoo is back early.

Your eyes water when you slam your ankle against the floor, trying to jump back to where you were in bed. You pull the covers over yourself quickly as Bum does the same, making sure he looks just as he left him.

"Hey, where are you guys?" You hear him in the hall followed by his heavy footsteps

Bum begins to tremble in fear, and he is squeezing hard at his erection that refuses to leave.

"Close your eyes," You whisper to him, and when he moves his hand to grip the covers, you punch his groin. He lets out a muffled yelp just as the doors slide open.

"I break my back to feed the both of you while you guys just sleep in bed all day?!"

Bum is sure he is going to find out what you both did and when he does Sangwoo will...the image of his knife slicing his flesh comes to his mind and makes him whimper.

You sit up, pretending to be in the daze of sleep, "You came early today, Sangwoo. Welcome home."

"A storm is coming," He says and removes his jacket that is splattered by raindrops. He turns on the light and tosses his coat in the closet. He eyes Bum's sleeping form.

"Bum, wake your lazy ass up. I am hungry. Go make lunch."

He throws him the crutches that stand by the door and Bum jumps up from the futon when a crutch lands over his bruised hip.

Bum smiles at him, "Right away, Sangwoo."

He stands slightly on his frail healing feet and communicates something to you with his eyes when you hand him the crutches. He balances himself up and then begins walking out. Sangwoo rubs the top of his head before he leaves.

"I'll go help him," You say reaching over the futon to get the other pair of crutches that lean against your side of the wall, but before you grab them the doors slam closed.

"No, you're not," Sangwoo says, undoing the buttons on the collar of his dress shirt.

He holds you still with an intense, penetrating gaze as he undresses in front of you until his rigid and toned upper body is revealed to you. Once he strips, he is swiftly on top of you squeezing your neck. You hope he doesn't smell Bum on you.

"I am horny, and I am mad. So just lay there like a good little whore. Yeah?" He whispers into your ear in such a gentle ominous voice.

The beautiful moment you shared with Bum is tarnished and shattered into a million pieces with every grunt and every thrust of his hips. On the other side, Bum stumbles his way to the kitchen and tries to ignore Sangwoo's growls and your moans. He decides to make stew for lunch, and when he enters the kitchen, the portrait that sits on the kitchen counter catches his eye.

It was the "family" portrait Sangwoo had taken. In it, Sangwoo squats with a wide happy smile, as he holds you and Bum on either side of him. Bum's smile almost looks genuine, but your forced smile looks a bit crooked. It's weird for Bum to see himself and see you, all bandaged and bruised, while Sangwoo looks as if he just stepped out of a magazine. He puts the frame facedown and grits his teeth as the sounds of fists hitting flesh are accompanied by the sounds of screams and deafened by the thundering storm.