Breathless- Saihara x Fem! Reader [Save me from the kinks (LIME).]

No regrets, son. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I need Sister Daniel oml.
For those who are innocent beans, a lime fanfiction involves hinted, or the early stages of frickle frack.
Cba to link anyone to an actual Saihara lemon (and I'm too scared lmao)
Don't worry, all you lil perverts won't be gettin yo daily smut. I'm not that kind of person.
Hinted lemon throughout.
:3333
Anyway, onto the sin.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
---
Morning finally came, in which you expected an incredibly annoying cockerel to awake you from your state of laziness. Opening your eyes, you looked at your heap of clothes and underwear tangled up on the floor. A (F/C) sweater, (F/C) shirt, (F/C) jeans/skirt/leggings, and other unspeakable things.
Your feet were the first things to slide out of bed, with the rest of your unclothed body following after.
Saihara slept softly beside where you had been, almost like a little baby. He looked kind of cute, his ahoge turning limp, his face covered in blush.
You smiled, picking up your clothes from the day before, and placing them in a basket to be cleaned. You felt the opportunity to finally dress yourself.
Pulling out a (F/C) shirt and jeans, Saihara awoke, noticing he wasn't clothes either.
"Hey, Saihara!" You giggled softly, "strange, I've always remembered sleeping in my pyjamas!"
As you said this, a faint dusting of pink spread across the pale boy's cheeks. It was uncommon to see him blush.
"Y-yeah." He mumbled, shy.
You were confused to his weariness. He'd never been this submissive around his lover, resulting in too long of an awkward silence.
He got dressed into an outfit too similar to yesterday's, and swiftly went to go prep himself some cereal. You combed through your (h/l), (h/c) hair, leaving it not as tangled as it usually was, but it would suffice for the absolute nothings you'd planned.
You paced over to your desk, where a crap ton of homework lay. Your eyes were drawn to your wastepaper bin, overflowing with scrapped doodles, poems and novels, and something of a strange material, laying on top of all the paper.
It was clear, and funnily shaped. As your glance studied it closer, you noticed a strange substance, smothering the plastic like...thing.
You knew what it was.
"Saihara! You have a lot to say about this..."
---
Take me to church
I worship like a- screw this
*throws holy water all over self*