Step stool- Izuru x Childish! Short! Reader.

The cupboard in the top left corner contained your favourite mug. Hot chocolate had never been on your mind more. You groaned, as you stood on your very tiptoes to reach. You couldn't.
"Izuru? Give me a hand, would you?"
As you said this, a pale, red eyed boy calmly walked into the room. He sighed, wrapping his strong arms around you as he lifted you to the cupboard.
You snatched the mug from the top shelf, as Izuru lowered you to the ground.
"Thanks!" You grinned, carrying it to the the microwave that sat beside the fridge. As the male began to walk out, you opened up the fridge, realising you were too short to reach the milk.
"Izuru! Got another hand?"
He walked back in, clearly irritated as he lifted you up again.
"Thanks!" You said again, jumping out of his arms, onto the floor.
"[Y/N]" Izuru cleared his throat with a few coughs, "I have to run out somewhere, so you'll have to make this beverage yourself."
You looked up at him with big eyes. He was much taller than you, like a father or something. You'd never heard of him running errands.
Nodding reluctantly, you have him a hug.
"You can reach the microwave, correct?"
"Just about!" You winked, standing on your tiptoes, "yup! Sure can!"
He weakly smiled, as you said goodbye and he left.
Now alone in the house, you grumbled to yourself, pouring the milk into the cup, about three quarters full. You couldn't see inside the mug, so it was best if you didn't risk overflows.
You put it in the microwave, and ran to the living room to wait.
Your favourite magazine you'd read non stop for years lay on the chair arm. You could just reach it, and clamber onto the sofa.
You flicked through the pages, knowing every image and word by heart.
A neon pink sticky note was stuck to page six. You hadn't remembered it being there.
'Look Up.'
And you obeyed. You took took your eyes away from the bold colours on the page, and transfixed them straight ahead. A small, pink square with black squiggles on it could be seen.
You raced over to it, to read what had been written.
'Look to your right.'
A white, arch-shaped piece of plastic laid in that direction. Again, a pink sticky note was stuck onto it.
'Unfold it, it should help you.'
As the note had demanded, you unfolded it.
It was a step stool.
A grin emerged from your face.