Carry You Home- Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Reader [SONG]

Song: Carry You Home
Artist: Ward Thomas
For: Pokeheart909
Additional Notes: Idk.
---

When it all comes caving in
And you can't be brave again
When ever you need a friend, need a friend

"You're still going on about that?" I asked the young prefect, nudging his side playfully.
"I am only stating the truth, Miss [L/N]! I request that you understand!" He said, almost demandingly.

Call me...

When the red light stops your tracks
And you know you can't turn back

He smiled at me. A cute smile. One worthy of being stuck onto a fluffy keychain. I looked into his ruby eyes, grinning back. The temptation to hug him overthrew (???) me, and I flung my skinny arms around Taka's waist.
"A-argh! [L/N]! What is the meaning of this?"
I gripped tighter, not making a sound.
And there we were...
Sat there in an awfully awkward looking position. It didn't feel awkward, nice in many way.
Ishimaru hugged me back with just as much force.

When ever you need a friend, need a friend
Call me
Coz I'll be there to carry you home
When you're on your own so scared

I sat up, and wrapped my arms back around him. I felt lifted in spirits. The moment was safe, secure and warming. It slowly took my mind of the killing game.
I trusted Ishimaru. He was straight up to the rules, but he was way too innocent to kill. I just knew it. We were both frightened of dying, as I thought most people were, but we could get through it together.

And I'll be there when it all goes wrong
Just to show you someone cares

"I'll protect you [F/N]. I swear." Taka held his hand to his chest, sitting determinedly on his bed.
"You don't have to," I whispered gently in his hear, "I'm going to be-"

"I have sworn to it! And as a class, we are to keep each other safe!"

"Huuh, okay." I sighed, feeling sleepy all of a sudden.

Then, blackness.

If you need a light, I'll help you find a reason to believe
Call me...

I suddenly felt my eyes slowly open. I was laid down on my bed, with Kiyotaka at my feet.
"Ah! Classmate! I was waiting for your awakening!" He said in that bold little voice, giving me a salute as my heart set to flutter.
"You carried me here?"

He blushed.
"W-well! Maybe so!"
I flung my skinny arms around him, trapping him in a tight hug.
"You didn't have to do so, you know..."

"Does that stop me from loving you, [F/N]?"
---

Short 'n' sweet, I guess. Hope you enjoyed. :3