Detention Slip- Ishimaru x Reader. [SLIGHT CRINGE]

Pokeheart909 , I have to apologise for COMPLETELY forgetting about your request. I don't know how it happened, but it did so yeah.
Very, very very sorry! ;-;
---
"NO RUNNING IN THE SCHOOL HALLS!"
I threw my hood over my head.
"HEY! IS THAT GUM?"
I blushed.
"KEEP TO THE LEFT! KEEP TO THE LEFT!"
I rushed to the other side of the hall.
What's he like, telling other students what to do? Not. His. Job.
Kiyotaka Ishimaru stood with a stack of pink detention slips. He'd probably handed out half of them already.
It was embarrassing knowing him, but people were scared of him to death. His height, his eyes, his...eyebrows. I mean, dang.
But he was overall cute and friendly. I adored him like no other could.
"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY EATING IN THE HALLS?"
he yelled louder than Ibuki's music, "GREETINGS, Y/N!"
He spotted me from a mile away with those piercing, ruby eyes.
"Hey, Taka." I grinned, winking.
He was a good friend of mine.
His voice became quieter, but hearable for me.
"How are you this morning, classmate?" He said, with a cute little salute.
"I'm doing fine!"
"HEY!" his voice became a shout once again, "DO YOU HAVE A PASS FOR THAT?"
He turned back to me, a hand on my shoulder.
"Here," I handed him my spare water bottle, "your throat must get pretty sore with all that shouting."
Ishimaru took it with pleasure, nodding and taking a long sip. I thought to myself. I was the only one who could go a month without being shouted at by the young man.
That's because I'm a goody good idiot.
He gave me my water and sighed.
"Thank you, classmate! I am grateful of your actions!"
I blushed again.
He's the sweetest guy ever. Who could resist the urge to snuggle him even though he can be as terrifying as hell?Who could ever turn him down even though he shouts louder than ever?
Not me.
I'm different to the rest of people.
He's my role model.
I said my goodbyes and headed off to class. It was a huge shame we weren't in many of the same classes and I often dreaded them.

-Skipping Time-

I couldn't resist it anymore. Taka's image was plastered into my mind and there was no help trying to stop it.
This is not normal
I wanted it to stop, but it wouldn't budge.
I let it slip aside and went round the back of the school like I usually would at break. No one ever came round there.
"HEY!" I heard that deafening voice again. Wait..is that being pointed at...me?
Oh god.
"MISS L/N, YOU'RE IN THE LARGEST AMOUNT OF TROUBLE!"
"N-no! Please!"
Taka charged up to me at high speed, grabbing me round the waist.
"H-uh?" I swallowed the lump in my throat as he leaned further towards my face and kissed me lightly.
My eyes bulged in surprise, but I realised what this was. He slapped a pink slip into my hand, deepening our kiss. I didn't expect that from Taka, but it seemed so sweet and...strange. We separated. I didn't want to. I wanted to had remained in that situation forever. I read the slip over. I gasped.
"STEALING MY HEART IN THIS WAY IS...ACCEPTABLE!"
I blushed again.
---
I walked through the halls again like every other day, passing the former hall monitor again.
"HEY! NO SIGNS OF PUBLIC AFFECTION PERMITTED ON SCHOOL PROPERTY!" He shouted as I wandered towards him. I hugged him tightly.
"You hypocrite."

(edit 5/1/19 wow that was lowkey cute i'm proud of my eleven/twelve year old self)