Baby Gangster- Fuyuhiko x Reader.

FNaF_Poptart 's belated request.
Very sorry for the delay...-_-
Also, Fuyuhiko isn't the strongest point for me, so this will take longer.
---
Y/N

"STOP CALLING ME BABY GANGSTER!" His shrill voice screamed down the hallway.
I blew a raspberry and ran away as quickly as possible. I wasn't in the mood to get beaten up by a kid god knows how many inches shorter than me.
Calling him nicknames was his weak spot. It gave pleasure running through my veins. His berry-red face, gritted teeth and baby fists. Everything about him was plain adorable, and I wouldn't let myself lose it. He was gradually getting closer to my person, so I stuck my tongue out and teased him a little more.
"Baby face!"
I sped off once again. We'd probably end up chasing each other right round the island. I heard a strained growl.
I hid beside Souda's cottage and chuckled quietly to myself. The whole thing made my sides hurt.
"Y/N?"
Haha, he lost me.
"Y-Y/N?"
I began to wonder if he was desperately worried.
"Ooooooooh baaaaaby faaaaace!" I taunted him, speeding off to hide behind Komaeda's cottage.
"Y/N!" I felt him charge after me at high speed.
I began to feel afraid, running inside of my own cottage to hibernate.
What the hell have I done?
I'm such a stupid girl.
I crawled beneath my bed, shivering in my knees. I heard him cursing outside.
"Oh, I SEE! YOU'RE PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK WITH ME NOW?"
I felt like crying quietly, but perhaps I should face the baby gangster.
I threw on a hoodie, pulling the hood over my head. Maybe he would mistake me for...Chiaki?
No, her hoodie is too distinct.
I slowly opened the door, closing it at a slower speed.
"Y/N!" Fuyuhiko strangely strolled up to me, his forehead coming to about my nose.
Why the hell isn't he attacking me?
Why isn't he swearing?

"I'm...sorry, Kuzuryuu-Kun," I sighed, throwing down my hood.
"I thought...it'd be a great joke. It turned out to be..insulting."
The baby face stared up at me. I could sense his feeling of I want to be taller than you but I never will be because I'm so f**king short face.
I had to admit his adorableness. I'd seen him smile, but I would always treat it like a secret. I saw his face go red as the past took me to present.
A few more moments of silence, perhaps?
"I..."
It was followed by...you guessed it, Audience, silence.
"...like you..." He concluded
"There! I said it, okay?"

"Oh! So now the baby gangster's trying to flirt with me?" I teased, trying to peck him on the forehead.

"F**k you!"

---

YEAH I'M JUST GONNA END IT HERE AND STUFF
So they're probs gonna get married and have ten kids lel.
Short ones xD okay I'm being weird now.
Sorry if it sucks...-_-