(Final) Chapter 20: From the beginning

You opened your eyes and watched Sonic standing in front of you. His hand was close to you, holding the bag with the emeralds.

A huge smile showed up on your face, you jumped on him and hugged him tight,

"Sonic it's you! You are finally back!" You were laughing and leaned on his body. The bag fell from his hand and he hugged you back.

"I am here but...what are you talking about? Are you sick?" He asked you confused.

"I am better than ever." You let him go and took the bag, giving it back to him.

"You will need this." Sonic started losing his mind, "but I wanted you to hide them."

"Trust me you will need them more, after all you are Sonic the hedgehog. You can hide them better than anyone."

You were sitting in the park and reading a book, Silver came and sat next to you.

"What are you reading?" He smiled at you.

"Nothing important." You turned at him and smiled.

He put his arms behind his head, "Did you hear the news? Sonic defeated Eggman...as always."

You giggled a bit, "Well, I heard something more interesting, Blaze seems to have a crush on you."

The white hedgehog blushed like crazy with widen eyes, "R-really?"

"Yes, I would recommend you to go ask her. She is really cute and sweet."

Silver nodded and stood up, "I will see you later ok? See you!" He ran away while you were waving at him.

"He must be in hurry" you turned surprised and saw Sonic sitting next to you.

"I learnt the news, great work as always."

"Did you...hear about me and Sally too?"

"Why? What happened?" Your curiosity started growing.

"We broke up, after a long talk we understood we had to move on." He looked at you blushing, "You know...there are a lot I want to tell you."

You held his hand tight, "Well, I want to tell you some things too, so, let's go for a chili dog and talk about them, ok?"

He smiled at you, "I would love that."

You two were walking away and starting a new beginning.

Hey everyone, how are you? Thank you for reading my book until the end^^ I can't thank you enough each of you for all the support <3 I liked this book because I could work more on the story and know how much work I had to do. I am uploading a new story right now! This time about scourge, it's called "King of the streets" So if you are interesting for a new story, go check it out. Btw, is there any fan of Mystic Messenger ? >3> I was thinking to write stories about them.

See you!