Chapter 4: Being hero

It was getting dark as Sonic was running. He was going slower because of helicopters which were searching him. You were holding him around his neck, you looked at him if he was tired. After you sighed you spoke,

"I think we should stop, it's getting dark and we will not be able to see anything." He took few moments before he answered,

"Fine, I know a cave close to the beach, they will not find us there." He started running a bit faster and soon both were standing in front of the cave.

The cool wind was blowing between your hair as you were listening to the waves behind you. You turned and looked at the sunset thinking,

I should warn Dr. Ellidy before it's late. If the plan work, Sonic will turn back to normal.....but still, will freedom fighters trust Sonic again? If he really killed Shadow we will never forgive him and he will never forgive himself....

You felt Sonic holding tight your arm, he seemed annoyed, "Are you deaf? I am speaking to you bitch."

You looked at him but then you heard a second voice, "Leave (y/n) alone, you monster!". A rock fell on Sonic's back which made him turn, he was Silver, ready to fight.

Sonic smirked, "You should have a death wish like Shadow." He turned to spin ball and went to Silver but he stopped him with his telekinesis powers and threw him into some pointy rocks. Sonic yelled in pain as the rocks were cutting deep his skin and got covered in blood.

"No Silver, stop!" You yelled and ran close to him, "Stop hurting him! Let him go!"

Silver moved his hand fast and Sonic's body threw into the sea, he tried to take a breath but nothing. His lungs were filling with water while the salt of the sea was bringing more pain in his wounds. The water around him became red from his blood.

"Are you crazy?! He took you captive and killed people! He should die!" Silver said as he was looking at the place were Sonic's body was.

"But you don't have to cover your hands with his blood." You said while tears appeared on your eyes.

Silver ignored you.

"Do it for me!" You finally said and the white hedgehog looked at you, "fine."

He moved Sonic on sand and let him down, you ran and began pushing on his body to throw the water out from his lungs. He was breathing but he had fainted.

"Why are you helping him?" Silver asked, walking close to you as you were taking care of the blue hedgehog.

"I know how to turn his behavior back to normal, Sonic would never want to be a killer...." Silver leaned his head thinking, "You really love him, don't you?"

Your cheeks blushed but tried to be serious, "It's not that, I would do the same if you were him. Are the others ok?"

"If you mean Shadow, he is alive but you can't stop him from killing Sonic. About Sally....well, even if she is in pain, she tries to stop Sonic too."

You stood up and walked close to him, "Thanks for the information, I will be careful."

Silver smiled and held your hand gentle, you starred at each other and soon your lips were kissing each other passionate.

It was almost midnight as you were calling Dr. Ellidy. There was a camp fire between you and Sonic as he was sleeping.

"Hello?" Dr. Ellidy said.

"Dr. it's me, (y/n)." You said calm.

"(y/n)? Are you ok? Freedom Fighters told me Sonic caught you. Did he hurt you?"

"Oh no, I am fine." You answered and looked at Sonic slepping, "But I need your help...."

You started to explain careful your plan to him. In the end, he took a deep breath and said worried, "I hope your plan work, I will not forgive myself if he do anything to you...."

"I will be fine, for now try to find a place to hide, ok? Take care." You closed your phone and put it in your bag, you starred at the chaos emeralds but then you heard Sonic waking up. You quickly closed your bag and put it away.

Sonic was rubbing his head and looking around wondering.

"Oh you are awake." You said sitting on the ground.

"What happened? Where is this bastard Silver?"

"Don't worry, he is gone." You answered, watching him.

"How? What did you do?" He looked at you curious.

"That's a secret." You smiled at him playfully

"I am pretty sure you let him fuck you, or at least you suck his...."

"Why don't you go to hell?!" you said pissed off with your face turned red.

Sonic started laughing and lied down, "I don't care what you did, as long as he is gone."

You both stayed quiet and the only noise was the sound of the waves.

Next (c) EinhardeR