Chapter 3: Escape from the city

S o n i c  (c) EinnhardeR

    The emeralds were shining as light was coming from the window. You were staring at them and soon closed your bag, you lied on your back thinking.

That's not true, Sonic is not a murder. I am sure it's a mistake like the previous time with Shadow. But if it's real then something bad happened to him.

You were on the plane to go back to the city. You had to wait until the next day, you were watching news again and again. Sonic had killed 6 mobians so far and no clue where Eggman was. You tried to call freedom fighters but nothing, everyone was searching for the new villain. You heard the couple who were sitting next to you talking,

"Do you think they are going to catch him?" the man asked worried,

"I hope so, the people are getting scared, their biggest hero is now turning against them. They should stop him before its late." The woman answered.

You hugged the bag tighter on your chest and leaned your head quite,

This is a nightmare, I want to wake up, I want everything turns back to normal.....

The plane arrived at afternoon, you took a taxi and went to your house. When you got out from the car, you heard someone calling you,

"(y/n)!"

You turned and saw a white hedgehog running at you, he was Silver the hedgehog. He was your ex-boyfriend, you tried to forget about Sonic by starting a relationship with Silver but your feelings for your blue hero won. However Silver had still feelings for you.

"Silver, you are fine, everything ok?" You looked at him coming closer.

"Yes I am." He stopped in front of you, "Why did you come back? You didn't watch the news? It's really dangerous to be here."

You nodded, "I know but don't worry, I will be fine, if something goes wrong...." Your mind tried to think a solution, what if Sonic try to kill you?

Silver held your hands tight and starred into your eyes blushing, "Nothing will go wrong because I will be there to protect you." He said with a smile.

Your cheeks were getting red but then you took your hands away, "Ahm....I have to go now, I need some rest...."

Silver turned serious and nodded, "I understand, I hope you have a nice rest."

You waved at each other and walked in your house, you locked your door, leaned your head and sighed.

That was awkward, at least it's over.

"That was cute, it should feel nice to reject someone over and over while he has strong feelings for you...." Spoke a voice behind you.

You wide your eyes and turned around, you saw Sonic coming out from the shadows. He was crossing his arms, giving you a sly smile, you felt your legs shaking. You tried to run but Sonic ran at you and pushed you with power on the door, the emeralds brought more pain on your back like they were ripping off your skin,

"Ahhhhh!" You yelled in pain while you tried to hit him with your fist but he quickly grabbed your wrist and pushed it on the door. His whole body was pushing you on the door making the pain from the emeralds worse.

"Don't play with me sweetie, where are the emeralds?!?" He looked at you angrier after you tried to hit him.

You starred at his eyes trying to find a solution.

The pain....is killing me....I should think of something quickly.....

"This machine is about to stop any damage from Eggman's inventions."

Wait......

"...some poor victims who turned into robots...but now they are back to normal."

That's it!

"I-I don't have them with me...." You tried to say, struggling in pain.

"Then where are they?!?!" He kept asking.

"At Dr. Ellidy's lad. He needed them for some tests...." He was letting your body free while he was thinking. You didn't say anything until he answered.

"You are coming with me. If you try something against me, I will kill you without second thought."

You nodded, "Can I go upstairs to change clothes?"

He didn't wait that, "What? Why?"

"I will be quick." You were hoping to accepted it,

"ok, fine" He let you and you ran upstairs, you opened your bag and saw the emeralds,

I should let them here. It's bigger risk if I take them with me.

You put your hand in the bag and grabbed the first emerald but Sonic ran in your room. You let the emerald and closed the bag scared, "What's wrong?!?"

He closed the door and locked it, "The freedom fighters are here!"

You were going to speak but he grabbed you in bridal style, he gave you your bag and ran to the window, "We need to go now!" He jumped out from the window while you were holding your bag tight.

He was running fast between the buildings, "I feel....stronger...." Sonic said and smirked.

You wide your eyes and looked at him, "It seems you are more useful girl."

Then a black hedgehog appeared in front of you with a gun, "Your time is over Sonic. Give up now!"

Sonic smirked again and let you, "Get ready to be die Shadow." He spin dashed at Shadow with power and threw him on a wall while the gun fell away.

Shadow was trying to get up while Sonic was watching him with joy, then he felt a gun pointing behind his head, "Why are you going this Sally? I thought you love me." He smiled and turned around.

Sally was holding the gun at him with tears on her eyes, "I didn't want that.....but you have to stop Sonic."

You were watching them without say anything,

Can she help him?

"Oh Sally, come here." He grabbed her head and kissed her passionate. She held him back and started kissing him back. Without she noticed, he took the gun from her hands. You felt your heart breaking even if you knew it was for a good reason.

Shadow put his hand on his mouth and coughed, blood came out and he turned mad at Sonic.

Sonic broke his kiss and looked at her, "Nothing changed......You are still the same bitch as always." Sally wide her eyes and Sonic hit her hard on her stomach.

He came at you, "It's time we go, I hope you enjoyed the show." Then Shadow teleported close to you and Sonic but before he do something, the blue villain shot him.

You looked at him scared.

Is he dead?!?!

You didn't have time to see better, Sonic grabbed you in bridal style again and ran with you out from the city.