Chapter 9: Pull the trigger

Everything seemed blur around you. Your head was dizzy but soon you started feeling better.

What happened? Am I dead? All I can remember is being trapped until someone came close to me...

You turned at the right side and noticed Sonic holding your bag, ready to open it. You moved your hand tired without say anything, this got Sonic attention,

"Finally, you are awake." He let your bag and stood against you, "Can you feel your legs?"

You nodded and tried to get up, you began feeling better, grabbed your bag and looked at Sonic.

"What happened? The last thing I remember was you were fighting with Shadow in Eggman's lair."

The blue hedgehog crossed his arms proud and smirked, "Shadow will not be problem to us anymore."

You raised your eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"Shadow is dead, I shot him on his head and fell off the cliff. We finished with him."

Your face lost its color, looking more like dead. You lost your breathing while your body was shaking. You leaned on a huge rock feeling ready to puke,

"What have I done....." You whispered to yourself.

"What the hell is wrong with you now?" Sonic did a step closer to you but you turned at him quickly,

"What's wrong?!?! Do you really ask this?!?! Shadow is fucking dead! How could this even happen?!?!"

You leaned close to the ground with your fingers in your hair, "I am so stupid, how could I ever believe I could fix it??? I am such an useless piece of shit. Shadow is dead because of me..."

Sonic looked at you surprised, "Jeez, (y/n) it's not big deal."

You got up and looked at him angry, "Yes, it is! You could just let him live! But no! You had to act like a fucking monster!"

Sonic looked at you mad and took Shadow's gun, "Be careful bitch before you end up with him!"

"Oh really ?!?!" You grabbed Sonic's hand with the gun and point the weapon at your forehead, "Pull the trigger now!"

Sonic looked at you with widen eyes, "Are you crazy?!?!"

"What's the matter?!?! As long as I am with you I am going to die soon or later. You don't even care about me! Evil or not I was always just a friend to you! Kill me at least to repay my mistake of trusting you." Your eyes were red from the tears.

Sonic took a deep breath as he was pointing at you, "Very well then."

You felt your heart beating faster while a cold feeling was covering your body, you were feeling the edge of the gun close to your forehead. You would never believe you were going to die like this but you had lost your hope. If Shadow, one of the strongest members and the ultimate life form died against Sonic, what could you do about it? You didn't have any special ability or any bond with Sonic to show you merci. After all, he didn't care to hurt Sally, what would make him stop at you? You left a last tear and closed your eyes tight.

This is over.

Few moments later the fire from the gun sounded in the whole area.

You opened your eyes and noticed smoke coming out from the gun, you turned your head behind and noticed the rock behind you was shoot, then you turned back at Sonic with widen eyes, "Wh-what???"

Sonic let down the gun, "Let's go, we don't have all time in our hands." He started walking away as you were staring at him.

What was that about? Why he didn't kill me?

You went after him without ask anything, he grabbed you in his arms and kept going. Nobody was speaking, you were feeling so cold against him with a lot of question in your mind. Soon you reached at a train station, it was much safer to arrive in the city. However, there were guards around.

"Oh great, now what?" Sonic said and let you down.

You kept looking around until you noticed a shop with clothes, "Go hide at this tree and wait for me." Sonic nob and you ran into the store, you bought a shirt, jean, scarf and a hat.

They should do their work.

You bought two tickets and ran to the tree where Sonic was hiding. After he put on his clothes, you both went in the train without get any attention.

Thank you for keep reading my books. By the way, I made an account on instagram where I upload wips,sketches and drawing. If you want to follow me or check it out, you can find me as assassinkelly

https://www.instagram.com/assassinkelly/

Thanks for your time! <3