Chapter 14: Final thought

I feel OK (c) EinnhardeR

   The next morning, you were waiting for Sonic to get ready until your phone rang.

You looked at the screen, it was a message from Sally,

We will be waiting outside from the forest at the west. When you arrive, let him alone and let the rest on us.

Oh no...I have to think something quick! But does this means I am on Sonic's side?

The blue hedgehog walked close to you and rubbed his hands to get warm, "Ready to leave?"

"Y-yeah, let's go." He grabbed you in his arms and started running, you leaned on his shoulder while he was running right to Sally's trap.

In a minute or two we will be in the right place and after that, everything will be over. I am so confused... I don't completely trust Sally or Sonic but who I trust more?

"S-sonic..." you said without looking at him,

"Yes?" Sonic kept running and holding you tight.

"I think we should go to the opposite direction." You pointed your finger at the other side.

"What? Why?" He began slowing down and looked at you.

"I am not sure but I think I saw a helicopter flying at this direction, let's go opposite to be 100% safe."

"If you say so, let's go then." He turned 180 angles and started running again.

Sally's mad face popped in your head, it seemed you made your decision to be a traitor, I am such an idiot...

"Hey (y/n), are you ok?" Sonic asked while he was focusing to the road, however he was running slower than before.

"Not really, I keep thinking about what you told me. I keep feeling guilty for my decisions, it seems neither this time I was right."

"What is right is up to you (y/n), it's not all black and white."

"You say that? The number of lives you saved all these years is the same number with the lives you killed in just few days."

"I think you overreact."

You turned at Sonic, "Still, you keep killing for no reason, how can I live with that?"

"That's my problem, not yours. The only think you have to think about is to be my queen in my new world."

"And what if I refuse?"

"You haven't seen this side of me for you to know..." He smirked in the thought of it while his face turned darker.

Your legs and hands were shaking a bit from the fear, is there something worse from death?

"Also, it would be stupid if you want to follow Sally, I mean after everything she did to you, you should at least ignore her."

"Sally wants to save you Sonic."

"No, she wants us apart. You think you know her but I know her better. For her, the fact that we are together is worse than that I am the bad guy, believe me."

"You make her sound like a bad person."

"If she was in your place, she would accept my offer without second thought."

You looked at the ground and then put your hand in the pocket, you looked at your cellphone and then threw it away. It hit on a huge rock, making it to pieces.

"What was that?" Sonic asked and kept running.

"I hope the best decision." You answered while you are leaving together.