Chapter 12: Girlfriends

I get it (c) EinnhardeR

Sorry for the mistakes, I am just really tired...

"Hello (y/n)" Sally said and helped you got up. Her expressions were serious and deadly like she was going to hurt you.

"W-what are you doing here? How did you find me?" You said nervous while you were trying to avoid the eye contact.

"I came here to talk, I learnt you are still with Sonic and now I see you... you don't have any scratch."

"I gained Sonic's trust, that's why." You stand with confidence, trying to show you were not scared, "However, you didn't tell me how you found me."

"Your phone...it was very easy to track you like Tails did." She crossed her arms.

The forest was very dark with only the light of the moon showing your faces. The cold wind made your body shaking.

That's how Shadow and Tails found us... Does she know about them? And why is she alone? What if she sent someone to search for Sonic?

"Who else is with you?" You closed half way your eyes suspicious.

The princess smirked, "Don't need to worry, I came here alone. I need your help on something; I have a plan to catch Sonic. Or is there anything else in your mind? You can't just follow him without a reason."

You started rubbing your arm, "Well...I have something in mind..."

Then you told her about your plan, what you said to Silver, about Dr. Ellidy, what happened with Shadow and Tails and why you didn't say anything. Sally seemed to pay attention on everything you said and at the end she took a deep breath and spoke,

"It's not that bad but what will happen when you arrive at Dr.Ellidy's house? How Sonic will let you use the machine on him?"

"That's...something I haven't think yet..."

Sally smiled with pleasure from your answer, "so, we are going to work on my plan. See, now you have won his trust and we can know where he is from your phone. We can set a trap and catch him on the right time."

"Are you sure it's going to work?"

Sally gave you a proudly smile, "of course it will, as long as you decide to work with us. Your plan was good but not enough, if we work together, we can save Sonic."

"Ok then..." You answered with low voice but you weren't so sure about it.

Sally's face got serious for a moment, "I hope something happened between you two, right?"

Your cheeks started blushing and looked away nervous, "W-what? N-no nothing like that...but I thought you two broke up after...you know."

The princess understood your lies, "You know, because Sonic can't control himself, it doesn't mean he is not my boyfriend. I also know you have feelings for him."

You put your hands on your hips annoyed, a part of you wanted to insult her about Sonic's slap to her. It felt like she was trying to tell you what to do, "Anyway, I have to go now, if Sonic wakes up, he will find out."

Both left without say anything.

After you returned you sat on the ground thinking, you felt Sonic sitting next to you,

"Bad dream?" You asked without even looking at him.

"Pretty much, what about you? You don't seem you slept at all."

You looked at your watch, "It's still 3:00 at night, I still have time..."

Sonic looked at you and grabbed both your hands close to his chest, "(y/n) I want to ask you something."

You looked at him wondering, "What is it Sonic?"

"You know... when I get the emeralds, I am going to make a new world and I will be the king....however I wanted to ask...will you be the queen of my new world?"