Chapter 2: Trapped

You looked at Sonic and shook your head negative, "I can't do it Sonic, it's a big responsibility, what if I lost them?". Sonic put the bag in your hands, grabbed your shoulders and starred into your eyes. You felt your cheeks blushing but he was still cold against you, "You are the only one I trust the most (y/n), I know you can keep them safe, I have faith in you.". You leaned your head worried and you nodded, "Ok, I will do it."

With these words, Sonic let you and left you alone. You walked upstairs and started putting clothes in your suitcase on your bed. You were going to Monopole to see a friend of yours. You took off your scarf and smile, "At least spring is almost here." Said to yourself and kept packing, after you finished, you got ready and fell asleep.

During the night, Sonic was running in Eggman's lair. Robots were attacking from everywhere but that wasn't problem for him. Soon he arrived at the main room where Eggman was waiting for him. The evil doctor smirked at him, "You really want to stop me, don't you? Well, soon the whole city will be destroyed, but we can always make a deal.". Sonic crossed his arms, "I don't need any deal to stop you!" He ran at Eggman but then he hit on something like an invisible wall, "What's that?!?" He tried to escape.

"We can still do the deal if you want. Give me the emeralds and I will let you free." Sonic ran to every side but he was trapped in a glass bubble. Eggman pressed a button and a strange energy like electricity started hitting the blue hedgehog. Blood came out from Sonic's mouth, "Where are they?!? Where are the chaos emeralds?!?!".

Sonic looked at him in pain, "I will never let you get them." He was feeling his fur and skin burning while he couldn't feel his arms or legs.

I don't have the emeralds to stop this...but even if I did Eggman could take them.....this is the end....

Eggman noticed his computer was overloaded. He panicked and tried to stop it but soon it exploded. Everything was destroyed and surrounded by fire. The Doctor got up, feeling pain in his whole body while he had wound from the fire. He heard a noise from the mess, "Is he still alive?" He wondered.

From the debris, Sonic came out. He looked stronger without any damage from the explosion or before. His eyes were turned red and he seemed darker He looked at Eggman and he attacked him. Eggman fell down scared and begged him to let him live. Sonic smirked, "We will see that.....Doctor."

Few moments later, Eggman's body was cut into pieces in a lake of blood. Sonic was staring at him covered in blood. He looked the fire around him and the mess from the explosion, "I need more power but I need to have the emeralds....." then, the image of you came into his mind. He smirked, "Let's pay a visit to my dear (y/n)" he said and ran away from the lair.

The next day, (y/n) woke up and got ready for her flight. It took around 8 hours until you arrive to Monopole. There, Dr. Ellidy was waiting to take you at his house. You let your suitcase down and hugged him,

"I am so happy I see you again Dr." said with a smile, "I am glad I have you back (y/n), it's been a long time from the last moment I saw you. You became a lady." You smiled polite while your cheeks turned a bit red, "my mother says the same." You two went at his house and after you ate something for lunch, he showed you all of his new inventions. You were looking around amazed, there were a lot of inventions and machines around. Some of them were old and some others new. "What's that, Dr. Ellidy?",he looked where you pointed and smiled, "That was made to travel between our world and artificial intelligence's world. I am glad it works."

"What about that?" You point on another machine, Doctor turned at this , "Oh, that was supposed to be a time machine but I don't know if it's working after all." He sighed disappointed "But this...." He walked close to a huge machine like a blue box. It was at the end of the room and it seemed the biggest from all the others, ".....this is my best machine so far." You looked close wondering, "what is it?"

"I am glad you ask." Dr. Ellidy said, "This machine is about to stop any damage from Eggman's inventions. For example, if someone turns into robot, this will bring it come to normal." You wide your eyes, "This is amazing, you are a real hero Dr. Ellidy. Does it work?"

He nodded, "Yes, I found some poor victims who turned into robots...but now they are back to normal." He smile and you both walked in the living room. You took the bag with the chaos emeralds and thought about Sonic.

You are the only one I trust the most (y/n)...

...I know you can keep them safe...

... I have faith in you.

You looked at TV and soon your eyes wide. Doctor came close to you, "what's wrong?"

"I have to go!" You yelled and left from the house.

I feel ok meme (c) EinnhardeR